2 months of ownership 2011 a6 3.0tdi allroad quattro

gamby

Reaction score
seems it has stage 1 remap dealer quoting figures of 298bhp and 500nm of torque never had one before so cant say, it is ****** quick though only issues so far passenger door central locking does not work but if opened it works fine till i lock it again. and i have lost front passenger headlamp wash cover any ideas where i could get one, also previous driver must have been blind as every 19" alloy is badly curbed so t hat is next job getting wheels done
20201107 122836 20201107 122842

Reactions: c16rkc
hi, i've a 2011 2.0d and am considering an allroad - hows the car been for you, keen to see opinions of users. whats the 3.0 / auto / 4wd like on fuel?

Reactions: c16rkc
mine is averaging 36mpg mixed driving and car is stonking torque is awesome

Reactions: dibbers
I've got the same model, same year, and have owned it for 6 years, and now at 160k. The only major issues I've had are a (known) problem with the twin / tandem fuel tank having a fault in the wiring for pump between the two tanks. Parts not excessive but a pig to get to under rear seat, so expensive labour. The other common problem which i did have was leaking air suspension, needing 2 x new rear air suspension bags. Main dealer quoted £1600 but I got it all done with a local garage for c£500. Those two things aside its a great car and a pleasure to drive. Ive also had stage 1 remap, which definitely improved the car and delivery of power.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dibbers