2.5tdi injector upgrade

audi-a6

as above, just noticed today that most of my injectors are leaking, what are my options? what would be classed as a direct fit upgrade?

VagCabby

Sure its the injectors and not the leak off pipes? Leak off pipes are prone to leaking, changed mine 3 times before the leak stopped!

audi-a6

Sure its the injectors and not the leak off pipes? Leak off pipes are prone to leaking, changed mine 3 times before the leak stopped!
could be, but im using it as an excuse to upgrade haha

audi-a6

I have found a few threads about them..... but they so confusing.... i just want something that is an upgrade from stock, heard something about 6/8 hole..... thats as much as i understand lol so real question is, what high flowing nozzels will fit my injectors?

adamss24

There are few options all useless unless you get a bigger blower in there to burn the extra fuel. Where abouts are you based ?

adamss24

Is there a direct replacement turbo
I can make you a bolt on turbo good for 300Bhp however you're still restricted by the way housings flow...
I can make you a hybrid in either 56mm, 60mm or 65mm with good spool characteristics and they will do 2.4 Bar of boost with reasonable EGT... Let me know your requirements and i can quote you happy !