2.5 tdi avant - glove box - climate - stereo - cup holder

ATA

Reaction score
hi thought would ask a few questions as per title in one go . Hopefully get the right advice and annswers :)

firstly glove box ( black )
we knew this didn't open as handle broke when we bought it. Are these interchangeable between different models ? Full glove box as apparently the hinges may be broke also

cup holder and stereo
if I remove stereo to replace cup holder ( have a spare but the parts have exploded lol )
will I need a stereo code or is it coded to the car ?

climate control.

the temp butons are a little work. Ok very warn and smudged colour on the red and blue. Can these be upgraded for digital ones or only ones in better condition ?

also any advice on any thing related to this car is much appreciated

thanks

dave

As far as I'm aware the glove box is the same throughout the B6/b7 range apart from the cabriolet which is possibly different.

Cup holder should come out without removing the radio, open it and I think there is a clip at the top or bottom, just need something thin to slide under it.

Don't know what you mean about digital buttons but as far as I know you need to just replace them with better condition ones. I think 2004 onwards cars had revised coatings that didn't flake. My 2004 doesn't have any flaking or worn buttons but a friends 2003 every button in the car has worn

thanks for the reply's . I'll try find out how the cupholder comes out. Sure I read somewhere was two screws on the case ?

seen digital climate in a 2005/2006 Passat when was looking in scrappy with stepson for a new centre console for his Passat
looks like abetter set than ones I have are in order :)