1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.0TFSI PCV Delete X8R

norad97 Oct 5, 2018

1. norad97

norad97 Member

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. norad97

norad97 Member

anyone ??

4. Donfero

Donfero Member

I dont think it will differ from other products, I have a custom made one and its doing the job just right. Just Rob has a whole right up about PCV delete, he's ur man for info.

5. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Team Brilliant Black TFSI Owners Group Team V8 VCDS Map User Audi RS4 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group Manual

Is yours working ok now then chap, I recall you having some continued issues with things.

6. Donfero

Donfero Member

To be honest i didnt want to keep bugging you with my issues, its working ok but i get a casual check engine, something about leak detected in emission system.

7. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Team Brilliant Black TFSI Owners Group Team V8 VCDS Map User Audi RS4 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group Manual

Ok chap , feel free to drop me a pm if you need assistance , i'm allways happy to help out if I can.
    Do you have vcds ?

8. Donfero

Donfero Member

Thx mate, I have sent you the log.

9. Just Rob.

Pm'd you back just now.

rob

10. norad97

norad97 Member

Rob, Is this product from X8R any good?

11. Just Rob.

It's not bad , but doesn't really address the whole problem.
    Yes it does away with the oem PCV valve that is a problematic device most of the time , but it doesn't stop the problem of the contaminated air getting back into the engine , its still going into the valve cover and still being sucked around the air intake and back into the manifold.
    Your IC's will still be a point of collection for the oil and you'll still bveing getting contaminated air back into the intake and beyond, only way to stop the problem is to do a full delete properly.

12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. norad97

norad97 Member

Thank you Rob, can you recomend a good kit to buy?

14. Just Rob.

I was planning on putting some kits together recently but having made a few modifications to my setup now I will be making some changes to the layout.
    The kits will be more user friendly parts wise and with a few additions to enhance the overall function of the kit, hopefully getting orders together shortly.

15. norad97

norad97 Member

Hi Rob, please keep me updated.