2.0TDI Power Figures

Lance-22

A3TDI
Reaction score
Hi Guys, recently had my A3 on the rollers, and am interested to see what power figures people with the same/similar upgrades have seen?

My car is a 2.0tdi with full milltek turbo back system, bmc cda forced induction, hybrid turbo (turbo solutions) with a custom remap.

The rolling road print out showed 204bhp at the flywheel, 178bhp at the wheels, and 289lb ft of torque.

what clutch do you have standard ?

Can u put a puc up with them 19s on ad in thinking of getting sum

I had my 2.0 TDI 140 mapped by Awesome GTi with just a KnN panel filter and it made 186bhp and 367lb-ft. Hopefully will have an exhaust system soon for it.

Well once i get my turbo back i'll get mine mapped and RRd.

I'll have milltek TDE, Uprated FMIC, hybrid turbo and obv stage 2. Will be interesting to see what i get.

186 sounds about right . 367lb sounds clutch destroying.

I had my 2.0 TDI 140 mapped by Awesome GTi with just a KnN panel filter and it made 186bhp and 367lb-ft.
Hopefully will have an exhaust system soon for it.

The clutch seems fine to be honest. Below is a copy of my Power graph I was given.

244148_10150221232879041_512834040_7139401_5135605_o.jpg

I had my 2.0 TDI 140 mapped by Awesome GTi with just a KnN panel filter and it made 186bhp and 367lb-ft. Hopefully will have an exhaust system soon for it.

that seems really strange, over 70lb-ft of torque more with fewer mods! can anyone explain this? faulty torque reading perhaps? or should my torque reading be higher? any other diesel tuners out there got any figures to go off?

Reactions: dvalve1
Well once i get my turbo back i'll get mine mapped and RRd.

I'll have milltek TDE, Uprated FMIC, hybrid turbo and obv stage 2. Will be interesting to see what i get.

definitely let us know what you get, will be interesting to compare graphs and see if/how much the fmic is giving you..something ive considered before but been told it will give very little in terms of added performance!

It started life as a 2.0 tdi (140).
It has had full Milltek with large bore downpipe, BMC CDA induction kit, EGR Delete and a custom remap on a rolling road.
Figures say 197HP and 323 Ft Lbs
It's a DSG so no clutch issues.

The clutch seems fine to be honest. Below is a copy of my Power graph I was given.

I'm new to Audi but looking at these graphs compared to others I've seen and some of my own in the past, isn't it a bit 'all over the place' ?

I would expect a remap to be a nice steady climb up to peak power etc?

Last edited:
As above, that's more like what I would expect :)

Some rollers make up their figures! It's all about how it drives anyway, you'd know if you had 367ft-lb - and if manual your clutch would be long gone! :ninja:

Some rollers make up their figures! It's all about how it drives anyway, you'd know if you had 367ft-lb - and if manual your clutch would be long gone! :ninja:

I agree,
How does anyone on here know if the rollers their car has been on have been calibrated correctly or not?????

To be honest i thought it was abit high but considering it made 146bhp before the remap it seemed to be about right unless they changed the correctional calculations in the computer when they mapped it.

To be honest i tend not to drive the car hard anway so i dont think the clutch would do unless i was driving like a noob everywhere.

Thing is i want my car mapped by awesome but they charge like 600 quid for a map...

I don't trust rolling roads that much, apparently my old DSG 140 TDI A3 was running 150.4 bhp standard. :wacko:

Hello people.

That is correct. Full custom remap with before and after rolling road print outs is £300.00 Inc vat
A Generic remap £199.00 Inc vat

Thanks

Hassan

I agree,
How does anyone on here know if the rollers their car has been on have been calibrated correctly or not?????

this is true, you wont know if it is exactly correct, but it should give a reasonably accurate representation unless your using a rolling road at some dodgy backstreet garage..im pretty sure most decent tuning companies will have well calibrated rolling roads.

Sorry not a good map with a torque spike like that. Mapped for big numbers and probably smokey not for good driving plus very bad map for the clutch and other transmission parts. Car would be much more drivable and better mapped if the peak torque was set at about 320-330 lb.

What the a3 2.0 tdi 140 bhp like when you have had them mapped because to be fair there not that fast standard

Here is a copy of my graphs, apologies for the quality i had to photograph them with my phone as my scanner isnt working..

power graph:
IMG02572-20110612-2220.jpg

torque graph:
IMG02571-20110612-2220.jpg

summary sheet:
summarysheet1.jpg