2.0TDI 190 or 2.0TFSI 190....

Lol. The extended lights are cool to play with. I set mine to change with drive select. However, i really do not notice them when I'm driving. if buying again I wouldnt bother speccing them but would spend the money on some other option. The only "must have" for me is the tour pack with the ACC.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Argh I hope I'm not going to regret not having the Tour, as I have adaptive cruise control on my current Golf and it is useful. I just wish it was possible to spec ACC separately rather than as part of a more expensive pack.

I am already at my limit so would have to ditch other options to have Tour.

Perhaps I should have ditched the privacy glass, alcantara and Matrix to have the Tour pack.....

Lol. The extended lights are cool to play with. I set mine to change with drive select. However, i really do not notice them when I'm driving. if buying again I wouldnt bother speccing them but would spend the money on some other option. The only "must have" for me is the tour pack with the ACC.

Setting them to change with drive select only changes the slim led strip by the door handle. You can get a much better effect by setting it to individual and then adjusting the colours and brightness for the whole cabin!

Reactions: Jcbmally, robw77 and duckduck

I struggle to find that you dont notice these when driving? You cannot have everything full adjusted.Go to the master brightness function of the whole system then go back and calibrate each individually.(there is a separate universal brightness function that affects the whole system)If this is set too low you will only get the max brightness as set in the master control.You wont get full brightness effect on any of the settings be it individual or one of the pre set ones.I discovered this later ......

Last edited:
I struggle to find that you dont notice these when driving? You cannot have everything full adjusted.Go to individual and adjust the brightness of the whole system then go back and calibrate each individually.
Sorry boss. I'm on it now.

I cant remember if its a right or left click on the mmi button that takes you to this master brightness control.But you need to set this full up,first.
then go back to you separate areas and adjust the brightness level there.It will make a huge difference to all the preset and your settings.The effect is amazing.

let us know .....
Yep had a play. I'm not a fan of bright lights in the cabin but adjusted to a nice red I'm happy with. Bit gutted to find that the strip along the bottom of the speakers in the door isn't colour coded. Kinda spoils the effect :(

ACC was also one option I really wanted and was annoyed it was Bundled into the tour pack.

I went with Light and Vision (VC, Matrix and LED Lights), Tech Pack (Audi Connect, VC, Bigger Screen) & Heated Seats.
The LED extended lights are lovely, but thats because I am a child at heart. But saying that I would probably swap them for ACC if I could!