2.0 tdi engine cover badge

id_doug

Reaction score
Whilst checking over my car the other day I noticed the Audi logo on the engine cover had gone AWOL! Been having a look around and can't seem to find a replacement of the right size. Anyone have any ideas? A new cover from the bay of e is around £50 - £60. It bugs me, but maybe not to the tune of that!

Whilst checking over my car the other day I noticed the Audi logo on the engine cover had gone AWOL! Been having a look around and can't seem to find a replacement of the right size. Anyone have any ideas? A new cover from the bay of e is around £50 - £60. It bugs me, but maybe not to the tune of that!

Mine's missing too. Doesn't bug me in the slightest.

Hi
I have the same issue...... maybe it was a trend like VW Badges / Beastie Boys in the 90's? :rock:
Not too bothered spending silly money at the dealers if there is a more cost effective way to replace it.... looks a bit lost when I open the bonnet!
Thanks

Reactions: DieselJake
common problem, there about a tenner from audi, the 4 clips at bout 50p each job done, av got one in my glove box ready for my new engine cover if ya need a part number

i got the TDI cover badge (4 rings im assuming u mean) from the dealer. £12 i think it was to replace