2.0 TDI CR 140 200 BHP+?

sherry477

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have an 2010 Audi A3 BE 2.0 tdi 140 CFFB engine code. i was wondering how i can break the 200 bhp barrier with this car. I already have remap by the previous owner, he quotes its at 170 BHP, but i want more.
The mods i have in mind are:
- Straight Through Exhaust From Turbo
- Delete DPF and EGR
- CR 170 turbo
- RR remap
- Bigger intercooler?
I have read that doing these mods will give me approximately 210-220 BHP. What is the part number for the CR 170 turbo that will bolt on.

312mm dia. front brake discs on a standard FWD 170 A3 TDI

I have 201.5bhp and 334 ft lb I also have EGR and dpf delete

Attachments

• IMG_0129.JPG
    IMG_0129.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 390
It cost me £645 I haven't yet upgraded my clutch but will do when the time arrives

I have 201.5bhp and 334 ft lb I also have EGR and dpf delete

What engine code is yours? Is it the 140 or 170? What mods have you done to achieve that figure?

Sorry for resurecting an old thread but thought it was better than starting a new one.

Cheers

I've also got a PD 140, remapped with a few other mods and I'm wanting to get it to around 200bhp. But I seem to be struggling to get it up to there

I'm currently running around 190bhp with an EGR delete (no print out yet)

Just finishing up a brake upgrade then I think it might be time to get a upgrade clutch.

Seeking 200bhp from a 140 engine? I've been there although it was with the previous generation engine. When it came to the custom remap 200bhp was possible. However, I settled for 197bhp as it gave a much better torque curve and hence better drivability. This was achieved with the stock turbo and intercooler.

Whatch out for torque peaks high up the rev range and remaps which increase the maximum engine speed. Ensure the extra performance you achieve is at engine and road speeds where you can take advantage of all your investments.

Go for 200, just but make sure you're happy with how it drives.

Good luck and keep us posted.