2.0 tdi (bkd) chocolate turbos

I didn't mean you, I meant the OP, you were just quicker to reply to the previous post than me :)

Haha, anyway all this talk about turbo's, i know the turbo's are **** box but i'd still be hard pushed to find something else that would make me chop my A3 in.

Haha, anyway all this talk about turbo's, i know the turbo's are **** box but i'd still be hard pushed to find something else that would make me chop my A3 in.

If you did chop it in you'd probably end up reading about loads of faults on the new car. The internet can be a thing of evil.

With regard to the Garrett turbo. I think the later BMW e90s had a Garrett turbo and that is considered highly reliable compared to the shrapnel shooting Mitsubishi one so just be greatful we don't have them. :)

If you did chop it in you'd probably end up reading about loads of faults on the new car. The internet can be a thing of evil.

With regard to the Garrett turbo. I think the later BMW e90s had a Garrett turbo and that is considered highly reliable compared to the shrapnel shooting Mitsubishi one so just be greatful we don't have them. :)

Of course, yeah.. Got the Astra and flywheel problems, swirl flaps, egr valves all those issue are knocking around on the Astra Owners Network website.

It's just a circle mate.