2.0 103kw idle vibration

Rokas-Maz

Reaction score
Hello guys. I have problem. 2.0 103kw a6 c6. Everything is normal when i start car and its 1000rpm. When it gets warmer and rpms gets lower to 950 car exhaust starts vibrating and i feel it through whole interior. If i accelerate a little bit vibration stops. I have changed all the filter, oil, fuel filter, fixed oil pump and its still the same. No error codes. Have any ideas?

Reactions: dragstar199
Hi i have 2007 c6 sline avant 2.0tdi and have the same vibration/shaking only at idle, have new flywheel engine mount, timing belt, fan belt with all pulleys even for alternator, have egr deleted and remapped to 170 wich sort a bit idle but stiil shaking, its worse when car is fully warmed up, gonna try injector loom soon, no idea what else could be, otherwise big pleasure to drive

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi i have 2007 c6 sline avant 2.0tdi and have the same vibration/shaking only at idle, have new flywheel engine mount, timing belt, fan belt with all pulleys even for alternator, have egr deleted and remapped to 170 wich sort a bit idle but stiil shaking, its worse when car is fully warmed up, gonna try injector loom soon, no idea what else could be, otherwise big pleasure to drive

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Did you ever fix problem got same symptoms