1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

1st bath for the beast

Ritzdog Apr 19, 2020

1. Ritzdog

Ritzdog Registered User

Well finally got round to washing the Beast after about 2 years of getting other ppl to do it for me
    Was armed with my trusty old Karcher, some karcher car shampoo, Amazon basics microfiber cloths and my 2 Meguiars buckets (so the neighbours assume I know what I'm doing)
    Took about 1.5 hours in all, blasted with water first, then the shampoo and a scrub with a Mitt, then a rinse off and a dry with the cloths
    It nearly killed me lol gonna get some better shampoo and stuff to clean it with in the future, I mean it's a black car and its 10 years old and the cleaner I get it the more marks in the paint work I can see
    Next purchase will be some black polish to hide some of the blemishes
    Anywho's here she is in all her glory, bet you a tenner a bird will cr@p on it dead center by tomorrow
    Happy detailing.....[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bristle Hound and DW81 like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. AndyT306

AndyT306 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

if you are doing correct 2 bucket method only one bucket should have dirty water in it, one for wash one for rinse, and refresh the rinse/both if they get dirty

feva likes this.
  4. feva

feva Registered User

Exactly this. Rinse one should be dirty. Not both.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk