1st bath for the beast

Ritzdog

Reaction score
Well finally got round to washing the Beast after about 2 years of getting other ppl to do it for me
Was armed with my trusty old Karcher, some karcher car shampoo, Amazon basics microfiber cloths and my 2 Meguiars buckets (so the neighbours assume I know what I'm doing)
Took about 1.5 hours in all, blasted with water first, then the shampoo and a scrub with a Mitt, then a rinse off and a dry with the cloths
It nearly killed me lol gonna get some better shampoo and stuff to clean it with in the future, I mean it's a black car and its 10 years old and the cleaner I get it the more marks in the paint work I can see
Next purchase will be some black polish to hide some of the blemishes
Anywho's here she is in all her glory, bet you a tenner a bird will cr@p on it dead center by tomorrow
Happy detailing.....
36bd970734f0f403588a2086d2f4abde.jpg
71c24a70449c8ef7ef5a323b5110bf30.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bristle Hound and DW81
if you are doing correct 2 bucket method only one bucket should have dirty water in it, one for wash one for rinse, and refresh the rinse/both if they get dirty

Reactions: feva
if you are doing correct 2 bucket method only one bucket should have dirty water in it, one for wash one for rinse, and refresh the rinse/both if they get dirty
Exactly this. Rinse one should be dirty. Not both.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk