1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues [Search] 21-22/07/18

We are currently rebuilding the site's search index due to an earlier database problem, so search results will be incomplete for a time. The process happens quite quickly, and we'll be keeping an eye on it. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Chris Oshea

Chris Oshea New Member

Hi all, hope this is the place to be,not having much luck on facebook groups but a quick browse on here seems like it is, so i bought my first audi a38v saloon sport 2.0tdi, so im looking to start some subtle mods, so far i put a gloss slat grill on, satin wrapped the surround and satin wrapped window chromes, i also ordered a boot spoiler so my next mission is front spliter, sideskirts and rear diffuser so any info on where to get these parts would be appreciated. I tried to upload some photos but photobuckets just not working for me

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. moonlight

moonlight Well-Known Member Team Floret Silver Team Daytona Audi A3

Welcome, I usually just browse to my pics or even more crudely use snipping tool ..copy and paste!

Others with knowledge of modding will be along shortly no doubt!

4. Chris Oshea

Chris Oshea New Member

Cheers mate but it said file size was too big

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi Chris, welcome to audi-sport.net. Use link below for uploading/resizing images.

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/how-to-upload-pictures-to-the-forum.322378/

And have a read in the link below for 8v mods

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/how-to-8v-mods-and-jobs.285837/

6. Chris Oshea

Chris Oshea New Member

Thanks Sandra

7. Chris Oshea

Chris Oshea New Member

8. moonlight

moonlight Well-Known Member Team Floret Silver Team Daytona Audi A3

Very nice

9. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Very nice Chris. Enjoy. Where was 2nd pic taken, that looks familiar?

10. Chris Oshea

Chris Oshea New Member

2nd pictures are in irvine near the old fullarton factory