1st 2.0 FSI T Sportback Quattro in Scotland?

scotslad

Reaction score
Hoping to get my Sportback next week. Ebony Black with the 16 spoke alloys, aluminium roof rails and black leather. Went a bit overboard on the spec internally too! If anyone wants feedback let me know. Will try and post pix when i get a chance.

Can't wait,

J

Definitely post some pics mate, I really want to see the black with aluminium rails with the 16 spoke alloys, don't know whether to order with these or just leave the standard sport alloys and get some RS6 replicas when the tyres need replacing.

Also not sure whether to go for the 2.0T with a few essential options or the 2.0tdi and save some money on fuel and add the Nav.

I'm not convinced by the 16-spoke alloys - I am also sure that you can get the exact same alloys on a Renault Laguna estate. The one I saw the other day looked like the wheels were identical. Go with the standard Sport ones - they look the best and save you a few bob.

I'm not sure about the roof-rails either - I would definitely go for non-metallic black and originally decided the aluminium roofrails were a must as they look the nuts on my father's black Allroad but now I'm not so sure the Sportback doesn't look best without roofrails.

The 3 door doesn't get the new grille until next June and I'm thinking if I get the 5 dr now it will be uptodate and won't change whereas the 3 dr gets a facelift in June 2005....perhaps within 6 months of me getting it.

If the 3dr had the facelift now, would probably be an easier choice!

yep. picked it up yesterday but as you may have seen onthe news it's kinda wet up in aberdeen and the car is sitting hiding in my garage as we speak. the car looks stunning. Been told to run it in for 1000mls @ 3500 rpm max but can already sense it's got a great chassis and the quality of build is as good as you would expect from audi. not sure about the active steering yet but only managed to put in 60mls in the car today.

will take the camera to work tomorrow so watch this space!

jeff the so-far happy sportback owner.

That looks awesome... more more!
Can you do some of the whole side? I want to see those wheels. I have ordered my sportback with the standard sport edition 17" 5-spoke alloys. At first glance in the showroom, I liked those best. They didn't have any cars with the 16 spoke though and now I am beginning to doubt my choice.

StephV6, they're rubber mats. I use those too, much easier to keep clean. Never used those normal mats, they just get dirty with snow, salt crap.

- Yak

i've got rubber mats on top of the standard ones - Aberdeen's a wet and dirty place!

Now all I need is a tuner to push the BHP up to 250 for christmas!

Jeff

Looking good! Our 2.0TDI SE Sportback arrives in less than two weeks as well, finished in the same Ebony Black as the pics.

Now you tell me! I've been agonising about cloth or leather for new Sportback - my A4 Avant had black cloth and I loved it. Wasn't keen on the Matrix cloth however - finally opted for leather and alcantera - a mistake you think??

Alcantara is definitely the way to go, better than leather.

where you stay in the deen min - looks like westhill or something.

the interior is spot on, Audi's designers have hit the sweet spot. Massive accelerator pedal! Looks like a BMW type accelerator.

-enjoy, it looks a bit special