• One (older!) owner since new
  • Laser Red
  • Silk Nappa Leather
  • Cruise Control
  • Ericsson Phone Kit
  • Lacro (paint protection)
  • Thatcham 1 alarm
  • Satnav
  • Routine (annual, not mileage based) servicing including timing belt changed (also age related). Last 2 (Sept) MOTs didn't even have any advisories
  • Just under 30,000m
  • Excellent condition not least due to low mileage and & being garaged in a heated space
  • Location is in Barnet (north London)
If interested please PM me with what it's likely to be worth to you.
Audi

Last edited:
Reactions: S4 Muzza
Could worth contacting collecting cars. With the low miles and condition it may generate a fair bit of interest

Jesus that’s low miles, must be one of the least driven B5’s in the country. It’ll certainly be worth strong money!

I think the one you’ve linked to is a little overpriced, I’d be ecstatic if someone offered me £10k for my cleaner, lower mileage, fewer owner facelift nogaro saloon. However there was one for sale last year on Car and Classic, it was similar to your dads in that it was a pfl, low owners (2), low mileage (68k), FSH, stored in heated garage etc etc, and it went for £8500 from memory. With your lower mileage it’s got to be worth north of that for sure. You don’t see many in laser either and those you do are usually faded. That looks immaculate. I’m not looking to buy another but would love to see some more pics of this.

Anyway best of luck with the sale, it’s an absolute beauty!

Reactions: Wibbly
Jesus that’s low miles, must be one of the least driven B5’s in the country. It’ll certainly be worth strong money!

I think the one you’ve linked to is a little overpriced, I’d be ecstatic if someone offered me £10k for my cleaner, lower mileage, fewer owner facelift nogaro saloon. However there was one for sale last year on Car and Classic, it was similar to your dads in that it was a pfl, low owners (2), low mileage (68k), FSH, stored in heated garage etc etc, and it went for £8500 from memory. With your lower mileage it’s got to be worth north of that for sure. You don’t see many in laser either and those you do are usually faded. That looks immaculate. I’m not looking to buy another but would love to see some more pics of this.

Anyway best of luck with the sale, it’s an absolute beauty!
Thanks for the encouragement - will take some more pics when i next see him

Reactions: S4 Muzza