19 X 9.5 Inch wheels

Stanningtonglen

Reaction score
I have seen some really nice concave 19's the dealer im talking with with in USA is saying that to achieve to the desired effect i want then i need 19 x 9.5 all round, hes also saying i would have alter the camber and fit stretched tires.
Has anyone fitted this size and if so what problems have you run into ??

Cheers .. Glen

33f91a2b1cae10fc4dbc0fb675817cf9.png
bc2425b4d331eb8a3ca71541177b6b3f.png

I've got 19" 9.5j rear I've had to max camber it and slight stretch on the rear because it scrubbed that bad I had to have one of my rear arches re sprayed. Front you should be able to get away with easy awe the arches have loads of room. You got a pic of the wheels ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure on the fronts as the struts are wider....i'm running 9.5 rear and 8.5 front (both with slight stretch). I wouldn't be able to go much wider on the front without poking or running. Think you'd struggle with 9.5 unless you want to poke?

The most important thing in this equation is the offset. I'm running max camber at the rear on ET35 and if I'm honest they could probably to with being ET36.... Possibly ET37, if I could get away without strut contact. The problem is not the top of the arch, it's the fact that they very sharply angle inwards as you move down to the lower rear section of the arch. The contract/rubbing is on that rear angled section of arch under spring compression. I'll look to running even more stretched tyres next time I need to change them....

I'm getting 19" rear 9.5j and et 20 rear with some pretty big stretch in a couple weeks so I can always let you know

Reactions: Stanningtonglen
I'm getting 19" rear 9.5j and et 20 rear with some pretty big stretch in a couple weeks so I can always let you know

ET20 :blink: nice! I'm sure you already know but the arches will definitely need to be rolled with that.

I have seen some really nice concave 19's the dealer im talking with with in USA is saying that to achieve to the desired effect i want then i need 19 x 9.5 all round, hes also saying i would have alter the camber and fit stretched tires.
Has anyone fitted this size and if so what problems have you run into ??

I ran 9.5J 19" rear ET35 before (then same but 8.5J front) which looked ace.

No rubbing or anything with mine unless you're absolutely loaded in the rear.

In terms of tyres I usually go for 245/35/19 for 9.5J and 235/35/19 for 8.5J.

Yeah I'll be getting the arches rolled even if it doesn't run just in case. I don't want to have to get the arch re sprayed again lol. Yeah going 9.5j et20 rear and 8.5j front et45 with 15mm spacers

Reactions: Stanningtonglen
Hi thanks guys, these are the wheels m talking about, they are 19 x 9.5 off set 45 and even thought about rolling the arches a little
Ferfr2brz Ferfr2brz3 S l1600

Reactions: tony mc
That's quite a nice rim. Just out of interest what website you looking at to find wheels from the USA ?. You should get away with them with an et of 45. My mate has got a a5 with 10j all round and still got plenty of width and height room under the arches

Yep there a nice rim that last pic shows them on a car nearly same color as mine so that giving me a rough idea of what they would look like, and i like.
ebay and its Vib Motorsports [very helpful] , you can get them over here but there hell of a lot cheaper over there even with shipping cost

they are very similar to the zito and oems wheels i was looking at before i gave up on them, and don't forget the a5's have bigger/deeper arches than our a4's so you can't really use that for comparison
S l500 S l1600 2

that's just give me an idea of color with the bronze/black against red.
this is the 4 designs they do in this color way, for me its bottom right & top left
12819414 508913202627062 3265756424659349360 o bcdddcd16a1ec97572811e8694a25164705787ab

Yep there a nice rim that last pic shows them on a car nearly same color as mine so that giving me a rough idea of what they would look like, and i like.
ebay and its Vib Motorsports [very helpful] , you can get them over here but there hell of a lot cheaper over there even with shipping cost

I can't seem to search the seller on eBay ☹️

Nice rims! You may need to run a spacer with ET45 to clear the struts on the inside of the rim?

Been to LK Performance they have just become UK supplier for Ferrada, today to have a look at these wheels anyways that first one does not suit so im waiting for them to get this one
Ferrada fr4 matte bronze gloss black lip 11
They really are nice wheels the bronze is really quite dark and looks good against my car

Last edited: