19"s.... all because of AITP! :S

johnny_584

Reaction score
im looking at getting the 20 inch rotors and 35 offset is a safe offset i believe so not sure about 25.

The et25 set will stick out of the arches, the et45 will work but will need spacers to get a nice fit.

I may be wrong but if you were to find a set at et35 they may have more concave to them and would sit pretty nice without spacers if 8.5" wide.

Be careful on the centrebore as I'm pretty sure genuine TT wheels use a smaller centre than the a4, the 66.6 that the second set are listed as is what your after.

thanks mate.

Yeah I'm looking for the 66.6 cb and a closer offset but it seems reps are all coming at 35.

May have found some with a 45 offset but not sure of the centre bore.

Looking at it I may try some a6 19's as they seem to be similar fitment.

My bbs ch are 8.5" and et 35 and fit well with 245 35 19 ps4s

I've got some 20" q5 wheels in for a refurb at the minute that are 8.5" and et 33 so they're gona be sat pretty flush

I've found a set of 20 inch concaved rims but et 29, I think they'll be ok as I noticed a few guys on here seem to fit the 35 offset rims then throw 5mm spacers on!

I've found a set of 20 inch concaved rims but et 29, I think they'll be ok as I noticed a few guys on here seem to fit the 35 offset rims then throw 5mm spacers on!

Don't forget the required offset changes with the width! I doubt you'll get away with et29 tbh

Reactions: glenandem
Don't forget the required offset changes with the width! I doubt you'll get away with et29 tbh

I think your right mate, I've been looking through Google posts and some say et29 just sticks out too much on the front of a4's, so I think I might stick to et35 that most go with

I ended up going for a set of 8.5jx19's with ET40 offset.

Should fit with no hassle at all as it is essentially the same as factory 19's bar say 3mm or so difference in offset I think.

Not Audi OE or reps though! :friendly wink:

I ended up going for a set of 8.5jx19's with ET40 offset.

Should fit with no hassle at all as it is essentially the same as factory 19's bar say 3mm or so difference in offset I think.

Not Audi OE or reps though! :friendly wink:

That size should work fine, what have you gone for?

Well they are arriving today at home and the tyres are arriving today at work.

Will hopefully get put on tomorrow so will post pics on my build thread then! :greyrs4::yahoo:

Well they are arriving today at home and the tyres are arriving today at work.

Will hopefully get put on tomorrow so will post pics on my build thread then! :greyrs4::yahoo:

They aren't an original look as I'm sure I saw plenty similar at AITP but I have loved them since the first time I saw them on a b8 saloon!