19" rs4 wheels

novril

Reaction score
Hi chaps,

A really annoying 'what's it worth' post I'm afraid. My Mrs has had the avant for a while now, she's moaning more and more I make her Park far away and won't let her eat in it etc.. The little one is 14 months old and I can't stand to see the car ruined. So I've decided to sell it and get something sensible that we don't care about where it's parked etc. I can figure out the cars value (tfsi, se, 112k) but the rs4 style 19" rims with tyres I'm struggling with. They have some kerbing and paint flaking, 3 have brand new vredistein tyres and one has a nearly new autogrip.

These wheels owe me a lot hence why I haven't had them refurbed, but not a clue if they are worth selling separate or the dtm rims are worth more. Tyres are £130 a piece on the 19's, hopefully I won't lose too much on them!

Cheers, Mark.

Eating in a car is not the problem, you just have to clean and vacuum more often. Audi interiors are good quality and won't get ruined. Save the money you would have to shell out changing the car and refurb the wheels with matching tyres, or put the original wheels back on as sell the RS4 wheels.

See, I've sorted your problem out and it won't cost you anything extra, no need to thank me at all.

Haha, thanks for the advice but it's more the car in general I'm worried about. Women seem to like parking in the smallest spaces possible next to a dented old Picasso with a ton of kids getting in and out. She complains the ride is too firm and bumpy. I just think it's a waste of a nice car, I love it but my car is a civic type r. I only do 2k miles a year so it's a waste for me to have it. Thinking a doggy old focus estate or something.

Any suggestions for a reliable estate? Her only requirements are air con that works and a decent radio!

That's her logic for you!