19" RS4 wheels and tyres for sale

• Thread starter imported_poshtaxi
  • Start date
I

imported_poshtaxi

With new Continental Sport Contact2. They are RS6 5 spoke design. I would be open to offers to split the wheels and tyres as the tyres are specific to the RS4 due to their width and the wheels will fit several other models inc A4, A6, A8, new A3, new Golf and most merc models. Owned an RS4 for 3 months and bought the wheels and tyres a month before it went back to the dealer (it was a lemon). Just 250 miles road use. Cost £1500 new - will sell for £900. 07786 194689.

Purchased from Wheelbase in OLdham. Sure don't look like replica's however can't be certain they are especially with the embossed audi centre caps which look very authentic. Won't fit S3 but will fit all above models. Would be willing to sell wheels seperatly as the tyres are very specific to RS4 so anyone with such beast needin some new rubber soon then these are for you.

Yes, I would be interested if they are genuine, as I am awaiting price for 4 new ones from my local Audi dealer for new S4 Cab on order - any pictures - seems very inexpensicve for 4 new RS4, been told they are closer to £1000 each!

They are probabily replica, but don't let that put you off, i had a replica set and they looked better than the ones audi are supplying on new cars!

Cos it's an onld design audi are dumbing it down, whereas the replicas look like the original,

anyway what size tyres are on them?