19" alloys wanted for 54 plate a3 8p et 45

paula3

Reaction score
i'm after some rs6, rs8 or even new rs4's for my a3 anyone selling any or no where i can get some reasonably priced ones thanks:icon_thumright:

ebay has alot of choice or south west tyres,elite direct, wheel mania, r-tec, type in alloy wheels on google and should find some u like

sat1983 said:
i'd stick with genuine wheels if i were you paula.

Agree. You will lose value at resale time and may face problems with yer Insurance Company!!

TT
R:hubbahubba:

Got a nice set of 19" BBS CH wheels and toyo tyres in classifieds section, £1,200 - can arrange postage aswell.

Rick Glover said:
Agree. You will lose value at resale time and may face problems with yer Insurance Company!!

TT
R:hubbahubba:

Just keep your originals in the garage and put them back on at PX time, then sell whatever 19"'s you get - you will find this makes good economical sense as you lose very little on the 19".

Spin140 said:
Just keep your originals in the garage and put them back on at PX time, then sell whatever 19"'s you get - you will find this makes good economical sense as you lose very little on the 19".

What about the Insurance Company?

R:bye: :bye:

what about them? insurance shouldnt be an issue, didn't got me anything extra to put my 19s on

Boydie said:
what about them? insurance shouldnt be an issue, didn't got me anything extra to put my 19s on

Most Insurance companies get very concerned about the fitment of non standard wheels/spoilers etc. I also have heard that if you don't tell them it can invalidate your Insurance. LV are OK if they are genuine OEM parts that were an option when new but would not cover fitting anything that could not have been fitted at factory. Beware it could cost you IMHO!:sorry:

My insurance are aware as well as my coilovers and exhaust so I am fully covered at no extra cost :)

Boydie said:
My insurance are aware as well as my coilovers and exhaust so I am fully covered at no extra cost :)

You are lucky, not many would. Who are you with?
:hubbahubba:

not botherd about insurance lol just want some wheels and then its going on its **** :gun2:

Im with an Irish company called Quinn Direct - very mod friendly

cuntysig.jpg