19´´ BBS from A6 4F

shaheed

Reaction score
Hi there,

From long time ago I'm trying to understand if I would be able to put some 19'', 8,5'' ET48 BBS wheels 2 parts from A6 4F model in my 8P model.
Basically what makes doubts to me are the 8.5´´, one inch more than standard, and also how the 225 tires would fit in a wheel which usually uses 255.... Would the wheels have a clearance distance to the inside of arches?
Any experiences, any tips?
Regards.

are they 5x112?

8.5" should fit but if you were seriously lowering your car it MIGHT scobe but i think you should be ok!

225 tyres on an 8.5" wide rim wont be a problem at all.

If they have a pcd of 5x112 then they should fit without any issues. an offset of 48mm will be perfect for a lowered car as well :)

I was doing calculations....
and....
8.5´´ offset 48 VS 8'' offset 42 (like yours married)
and results are...
Both would fit exactly the same having the outer part as a reference. Meaning the wheel would be really on the same line as the arch, correct married?
Basically I don't like to see wheels getting too much out if the car is not lowered....like yours before getting Sportline.
Can you please send me photos just from the front of the car, to see how the wheel would sit in the front arch? I do think in the back there's no problems.

The rear is going to be where the rubbing occurs!

a 225 tyre on a 8.5" rim wil not be an issue! I had 8.5" rims on my R32 without any problems running a 225/40/18 tyre.

I'll have a look for some pics.

J.