18" wheels & what size tyres

gradwells

Reaction score
I have a 2006 2.0 TDI quattro and it on 17" wheels at the mo . 2 questions : I like the look of theses wheels Hartmann Wheels - Audi Wheels, stock replicas - hartmannwheels.com ( item 10 ) from Hartmann buy I don't feel ordering from USA can anyone supply the same wheel in England ?

What size tyre would be best ? some later model A4's in audi delers have 245 / 45 /18 tyres and others have 245 40 or 35 / 18 . I am going to get Goodyear Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 | Goodyear Car Tyres . Unless these are not the best ?

Ride comfort is also a issue and I want to keep the classy look of the car and not turn it into "chav special" But I am only going to do the wheel change thing once so don't want to get it wrong . HELP !

I just changed my tyres from the 235 40 to 225 40, as I had to brand new pirelli's sitting under my bed from my old wheels, i bought another two to match and stuck em on. just drove back from Spain 930 in one go, pouring with rain, and not a single problem. They make the profile a fraction smaller being strecthed.