18"S line alloys, correct offset?

jaygeezer871

Reaction score
I have looked on alloy wheel posts but they all refer to spacers etc.
I just need to know the correct offset so I can source some new wheels and swap them straight over?

You won't get aftermarket wheels in this offset (ET43), they are usually ET45/ET35 offset on most copies. The more expensive rims have better offset choice but nothing like OEM.

Having looked you are quite right, they are all ET35 or 45.

I dont actually understand what the offset is all about if im truefull but would i be right in saying that going for a 45 as its closer to a 43 would be better than a 35 offset?

I have some SEAT Exeo Fenix 5 star alloys & new Dunlop tyres for sale if anyone is interested. 225/40 x 18" et45. Rims are as new, tyres swapped by dealer as originals were subject to a factory recall, so I bought some SEAT accessory rims & new tyres just before I heard of this. They have not been on the car since the new tyres were fitted. The centre caps will simply exchange for the Audi ones.

lower the offset the further out the wheel is on the arch. lower the offset the further in the wheel sits.. my wheels are et42 but have them spaced to et35

I have some SEAT Exeo Fenix 5 star alloys & new Dunlop tyres for sale if anyone is interested. 225/40 x 18" et45. Rims are as new, tyres swapped by dealer as originals were subject to a factory recall, so I bought some SEAT accessory rims & new tyres just before I heard of this. They have not been on the car since the new tyres were fitted. The centre caps will simply exchange for the Audi ones.

Hi have you still got the wheels for sale? i am interested. Thanks.

lower the offset the further out the wheel is on the arch. lower the offset the further in the wheel sits.. my wheels are et42 but have them spaced to et35

Shouldn't that be the higher the offset, the further in the wheel sits?