18" RS6 alloys (New style)

Hector8

Reaction score
The wife came home last night with a flat tyre and turns out she has cracked the rim.
The alloys are starting to peel and look terrible so time to change.

She currently has 17" RS6 S Line 5 arm (Old Style). I know a lot change to the RS4's but I like the idea of the new RS6's

Would anyone have pictures of a B7 A4 with any of the new model Audi alloys in particular the RS6's...

I think I would stretch to 18" this time

sorry cant help, just tagging myself in to this as I'm interested in the outcome

The wife came home last night with a flat tyre and turns out she has cracked the rim.
The alloys are starting to peel and look terrible so time to change.

She currently has 17" RS6 S Line 5 arm (Old Style). I know a lot change to the RS4's but I like the idea of the new RS6's

Would anyone have pictures of a B7 A4 with any of the new model Audi alloys in particular the RS6's...

I think I would stretch to 18" this time
What about some of these

Attachments

• IMG_7370.JPG
    IMG_7370.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 488
  • IMG_7373.JPG
    IMG_7373.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 635
95x20ET36.jpg

These are what I have in mind, but wondering what they would look like on a standard s line avant B7. Car is quartz grey so the colour contrast looks spot on.

Thanks for the pics cabbychris. Looks well but I half have my heart set on these.

Reactions: Neil2014 and cabbychris
Thing those would look spot on, only thing that might spoil the look is the good ol' chesnut of ride height..... How does yours sit at the moment ?? My S Line Avant has the typical stance of settled rear springs (which looks perfect on the back now imo ) coupled with an agricultural look of about 30mm too high on the front - Another job on the list !!

95x20ET36.jpg

These are what I have in mind, but wondering what they would look like on a standard s line avant B7. Car is quartz grey so the colour contrast looks spot on.

Thanks for the pics cabbychris. Looks well but I half have my heart set on these.
yes they do it just 1 thing what are they like for cleaning between the spokes,look good tho

The ones in the picture are definitely 19" minimum.

Like you said, our Avant sits lower at the back, but the front is not too high.
Its whether to stick with what we have which cant be faulted or go for the newer shape.

The ones in the picture are definitely 19" minimum.

Like you said, our Avant sits lower at the back, but the front is not too high.
Its whether to stick with what we have which cant be faulted or go for the newer shape.
if you are happy with them why not do a referb to freshen them up

i got mine from here,rs6 alloys 18" £399 delivered
ebay2012header.jpg

Reactions: Neil2014
They're more commonly know as "peelers" try a Google image search for A4 Peelers, quite a few images there to give you an idea what they'll look like.

There was me nervously typing this into google hoping I was not being pranked.

Cheers, result

Reactions: Jespy
I've got the new style wheels on my B7 18s I'll post a pic tomorrow

Im going to order some 19`s rs6(peelers)for my cab on monday,iv`e been toying with this for a while.

Are the S5 peelers the same as the RS6 ones???
I have seen some advertised as S5.

Plus are the OEM ones slightly more curved inwards due to them being 9 wide and not 8/8.5??

"I used to know wheels inside out 10 years ago, please dont bring me back into this money pit"