18" RS4 Rep's on B6 S4

shagga

Reaction score
Hi all,
About to put some RS4 replica's for my B6 S4 saloon. Anyone have any pics and advice?
I don't want to go for 19" but I also don't want the 18's to look naff and not fill the arch. I have standard 18" Avus on now so I realise they won't look any bigger but I've not seen a standard S4 with RS4's on.

Thanks in advance.

If you look at the top of the forum there is a sticky with pics on it....you should be able to get an idea from there....

Thanks Nilz - None on there :-(
I've seen mine with 19's on but struggling to fond any pics of the car with 18's.
Maybe that's a bad sign??

This may help but i just fitted some 19" RS4 new style replica's to my A4 sport and they look really good and haven't noticed much difference really from my standard 17" wheels.

There's an A4 near me with the 18" RS4 on and they look small would be opk if he lowered it but not sure if you would want to do this.

Ill get some pics up at the weekend if i get chance to clean mine.

Cheers John,
Have you had your suspension tweeked? I've now had the weheels fitted and they look tiny!! They seem to make the cavity between the tyre and arch look massive.
Oh well, H&R next I spose........

Or KW ;)

KW_5.sized.jpg

I don't understand how fitting 18" RS4 reps can make the car look higher though? :uhm:

TBH I think the standard Avus alloys are the best wheels for an S4 :thumbsup:

DSCF1847.sized.jpg

BUB :beerchug:

Glad i went for 19's now 18s look better when the car is lowered but i think with standard sport suspension 19's look alot better

OK,
They're on and growing on me. It's weird how at first glance they didn't appear to fill the arch as well as the standard Avus. The car was on jack's for an hour and when it settled down again they looked much nicer than the Avus.
Paul, I will be adding H&R's shortly which will help.

If only I could upload some pics..