1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 18" BBS type alloys with tires for swap

karllap Jan 2, 2018

1. karllap

karllap New Member

Hi,
    I have just bought a 2008 Audi A6 which has 18" BBS type alloys. However, I always prefer cars with a standard setup so wondering if anyone wants a swap with some standard looking 18" alloys or possibly even 17".
    Must have tyres unless they are the same size as mine 245/40/18 so I can swap mine over.

I will get some better pics later but this is what they look like on the car. Take no notice of them looking lost in the front arch, I have snapped rear spring so the car isn't sitting properly
    They are in very good condition, I just don't like the look of them

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. ch1z64

ch1z64 C'mon you's bhoy's in Green TFSI Owners Group Silver Supporter Team Sprint Audi S3 Manual

I do have alloys to swap but dont have tyres but no reason why you can't just take your ones off and put them back onto your new ones . Mine are in the S3 section in sticky about Ebay if you fancy a look

4. karllap

karllap New Member

Are you offering a straight swap for your alloys and of so where are you or how would you want to deal with it?
    As you say, I don't mind removing the tires then putting them on the new ones but it would need to be a quick turn around.

5. ch1z64

ch1z64 C'mon you's bhoy's in Green TFSI Owners Group Silver Supporter Team Sprint Audi S3 Manual

Only needing to know a few things about your alloys ET and what condition are your ones in as mine are minted no marks , scratches or buckles and 100% genuine Audi. 18x7.5j et54

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018