18" BBS TT Alloys on Ebay

spuddie007 said:
Stooopid question - would these fit a 2000 S3 anyone? I like!

Oh yes...and you will immediately be uber cool...a man with impeccable taste in wheels!

image.jpg

image.jpg

You snooze, you lose!!

Sorry Guys, had to plump for these, just sold my 7.5j Anni golf wheels as offsets just wrong on the S3, and missed a set of these that a guy up north sold early a few weeks back!

Anctually, afraid to say plan is dark graphite centres and silver rims on my metallic black S3...... ..........At least it's not blatant plagarism, mine aint noggy blue!! :)

Sorry Spuddie, I figured you'd had plenty of time to get them if you wanted them!

I bought my RS4 replicas at 2pm yesterday got home and saw these listed!!!!!!! :keule:

Cannot believe I missed them yesterday anyway!

As I am in Germany this week, (with the car) i have been trolling ebay and ebay de for "BBS felegn!". Loads of beemer ones, not so many VW ones!

Cheers for the link and heads up. I sold my brand new anni wheels a bit cheap but these are a good deal on Buy it now, so I'm sort fo back to where I was!! :)

i reckon so, even if they need a refurb, and the tyres are scrap, 400 notes for 5 of these wheels is pretty good.

Werid thing is, the set i saw a few weeks back that I watched all week, "sold" to the current high bidder for less than £290!! MAybe a deal done out of ebay, but with only a few hours to go, they were at £230 only, wiht tyres!!

No worries - just got lumped with a set of new springs on the front suspension as the car is in ABTech in Southampton, they've also said the rear wishbone bushes need changing so looking at a £1k bill tomorrow when I get the car with the cam belt etc.

Mate, you dont wanna worry about the car actually working, runnig moving etc! Just need nice bling wheels!!

No, serious though, I guessed you had had a change of mind, as you saw them at least 10 hours before me!
Never knwo they may be scrappers !! !!

Hopefully theya re good and I do like them on an S3 to be fair. Was gutted to sell my new anni wheels, but the ofset at 38 and 7.5j was just wrong!
I presume these are ET32, being off a TT?

Have to say, usually, when the "XXXX on ebay bargain! " posts come up, I think, bloomin heck, I was watching that!!! Now everyone will be after it!
BUt for once, (maybe) its worked out for me ok.....!! We'll see!

They are 8.0" x 18" ET33.

To fill the arches...either 16mm spacers all round with LOTS of negative camber at the front, or probably better...10mm F and 16mm R.

I also doubt they will be buckled or scrap...BBS list them as their 'Masterpiece' wheel (RSIIs) and that are VERY strong.

If you re-furb them just watch taking those M7 titanium bolts out...and make sure nobody shot-blasts the wheels complete as it buggers the bolts!

Also, if you are powder coating the centres dark, you'll need to file down the centre cap by about 1mm radius or once they are powder coated they'll not go on!
From experience...

Oh...and you got a proper bargain!
I paid £1000 for my first set with nearly new tyres, and £600 for my spare set with ******** tyres...for 4 each time!

Hope they are, they are a nice wheel that'd for sure, just dont seem to go too mad on the bay, compared to regular RCs and LMs /Chs!

Will probably paint them but I'll watch for the centre cap paint build up, cheers! !
10mil and 16mil spacers it is then!!:)

Hey Ess three, will I fit Brembo GTs under them do you think, or only wiht the spacers?

Not sure if the Brembos will fit without spacers or not...I had the spacers on before I added the Brembos.

I suspect they'd just fit...but I may be wrong.

took em to the refurb place today for metallic black poweder centres, (a very similar black to the ebony black car) and having sparkle silver rims.

Should be back in a week!