16 Plate RS3 is mine !!!!!.

RS3 S.

Reaction score
After 7 weeks of battling with the dealer finally settled on a deal. Car is white ,RS design pack, pano roof, black pack, gloss black alloys, SS seats, keyless start et. Can't think of many options it doesn't have. Pick it up end of the month with pictures to follow.

Reactions: AudiNutta, Snake Pliskin, Scottyg and 6 others
Wow, can't wait to see the pics. :)

Can't collect until the end of the month as the car was the branch Directors & needs to be 90 days old ?. Must be why it's fully loaded ? also got the dynamic ride & sports exhaust. Been after it for a while but at first they would not play with what I wanted for my S3 & what I wanted to pay but after some tough discussions I got what I wanted.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
.........see above mate. Can't collect until the end of the month.
Well I assumed you'd test driven either it or another RS3, especially if you've been in contact with a dealer for 7 weeks about it.

Was that the one advertised at Coulsden Audi? They took the pish with trade in on my S3 if it was against that car!! they wanted to give me nearly 1.5k under cap trade in value, but their RS was up for £44995 that booked in CAP forecourt value at £38500!! They also wanted 10k deposit LOL!

If it is that car, the spec was exactly what I wanted..very high and looked an awesome car but I think inflated forecourt prices.

Hope you love the car mate it looked awesome!

Was that the one advertised at Coulsden Audi? They took the pish with trade in on my S3 if it was against that car!! they wanted to give me nearly 1.5k under cap trade in value, but their RS was up for £44995 that booked in CAP forecourt value at £38500!! They also wanted 10k deposit LOL!

If it is that car, the spec was exactly what I wanted..very high and looked an awesome car but I think inflated forecourt prices.

Hope you love the car mate it looked awesome!
........no not that one.