15mm Wheel Spacers fitted (with pics)

Allen

Reaction score
Not really to show off the look. More just for a reference for people to see the difference

Will take some better pics on weekend though to show them off with my new tints :eyebrows:

There is one BIG problem with them though.... I now want coilovers to finish it off...

Rear
Before:
IMG_0895.jpg

After:
IMG_0900.jpg

Before:
IMG_0896.jpg

After:
IMG_0901.jpg

Front
Before:
IMG_0897.jpg

After:
IMG_0902.jpg

Before:
IMG_0898.jpg

After:
IMG_0903.jpg

Both
Before:
IMG_0899.jpg

After:
IMG_0904.jpg

do they cause any stearing wobble at speed ?
WOULDN'T MIND SOME MYSELF,, MAYBE 10MM THOUGH COS MINE ARE QUITE WIDE ANYWAY!

Not sure yet. Will find out tomorrow I guess.

I was worried after I ordered the 15mm that they'd be to much but think its spot TBH

15mm will be hubcentric so shoudlnt be any worse than a normal wheel/hub for vibration.

I have some 15mm here for mine to clear the brakes, just gotta get around to it,lol

Allen great stuff .If you lower the car in the future the stance will look 10x better.

Widemonkeys Send Phil a message through ebay asking for discount as a ASN member, he might sort you out as he is also a member.

remove your wheel place spacer on hub,replace wheel - the wheel alignment tool in the tool kit really helps line the wheel up to the spacer and hold the spacer on the hub while doing so.

Keep an eye out for the increased number of stone chips to the lower front doors and the rear valanve,i have noticed some on my doors and i only have 5mm on the front and going to put 10mm on the rear,i also have mud gaurds:mad: