sturs4

Reaction score
As the title states.......................******
IMG_1197.jpg

Haha,no just dropped her at the airport and i did that leaving the multi story car park.As the barrier lifted i just caught the curb.Just paint damage so it should be an easy fix.

Haha,no just dropped her at the airport and i did that leaving the multi story car park.As the barrier lifted i just caught the curb.Just paint damage so it should be an easy fix.
oops easy done though i hit a petrol pump surround a few months ago with mine , i got a bit too close to the pump and caught the metal base of the pump that surrounds the concrete oops

Its depressing enough on standard alloys but when you get some aftermarkets... :whip:

Its only paint at the end of the day.Id rather use it and pick up the odd silly mistake than polish it every day for it to be sat in the garage,looking great but unused.it will get sorted and i wont be doing it again.

Its only paint at the end of the day.Id rather use it and pick up the odd silly mistake than polish it every day for it to be sat in the garage,looking great but unused.it will get sorted and i wont be doing it again.
yeah shizle happens eh , mine is polished and waxed all the time but is a daily lol :)

to be fair when i get chance,it gets a good clean lol,but i enjoy driving it on a sunday or tinker with the camper