All the packs on cos I just like the tech
No ceramic pack though
Sports exhaust if possible
No exclusive colour
Will pay up to £65 k
8f1b0ec29444d254714d506fb1a4b2fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gussyldr, RS3ree, Add_Profile and 1 other person
I'm 100% going to place an order, not sure on colour or SB/Saloon, the price will decide for me when I can spec on our configurator - but I have already purchased the number plate in anticipation :sunglasses: :tearsofjoy: :sunglasses: :tearsofjoy: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Reactions: NevMan and AndyVWR
If I can stretch to the cost of Saloon+Exclusive colour, this is on my wish list

Blue3

Reactions: Pinky1959, RS3ree, NevMan and 1 other person
DRC, HUD, B&O, RS+ styling pack red, folding mirrors, MMI Nav+, reverse camera and tpms... a decent selection of comfort and styling I think hopefully won't rocket the price!

Anything else is a bonus if the price is right.

Reactions: PeteRS3lee, NevMan and AndyVWR
non specific colour, but a mix of nogaro and ultra blue I think.
Do audi mix pretty much any colour you want going exclusive??? I bet they have a range of blues that could be a good match though?

Reactions: PeteRS3lee, Snake Pliskin and NevMan
I’m getting a sportback in March 23 so I’ve got a bit of a wait. I like the grey with gloss black styling, carbon mirrors, black wheels with the graphics, red callipers and red accents inside. Sports exhaust and B&O for the soundtrack and a few more bits when they finish the config. Oh and hopefully a discount unless I need to order now to get it in time

Reactions: NevMan
b4 @jassyo06 gets in :tearsofjoy:

If this lady can dream

View attachment 240736

then so can CAT :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Well that lady still stays in her council house she lives not far from my place of work
Anyways most folks that buy an RS3 take it out on pcp/debt
I personally wouldn't buy a car cash no matter how much money l had.....pay 55% then personal loan on the outstanding amount
Is the RS3 worth its price tag...no they never have been as they're overpriced and not good value for money....that's common sense talking but folks that buy/rent one common sense doesn't come into the equation they are buying into the RS brand

Well that lady still stays in her council house she lives not far from my place of work
Anyways most folks that buy an RS3 take it out on pcp/debt
I personally wouldn't buy a car cash no matter how much money l had.....pay 55% then personal loan on the outstanding amount
Is the RS3 worth its price tag...no they never have been as they're overpriced and not good value for money....that's common sense talking but folks that buy/rent one common sense doesn't come into the equation they are buying into the RS brand

How do you figure that mate ?

My last RS3 was worth 70% of its original value after 4 years ... to me, that’s way better than a lot cars.

Reactions: Mr Freeze and NevMan
I'm going to go for a saloon when the order books open up. Not sure on colour to be honest. If nardo was an option I would get that. I'm tempted to go for it an get the green, probably abit much everyday though!

I'm going to go for a saloon when the order books open up. Not sure on colour to be honest. If nardo was an option I would get that. I'm tempted to go for it an get the green, probably abit much everyday though!

Yeah it’s a look at me colour
But having said that I can’t have a look at me colour at 54 yrs old

Reactions: 3vans and NevMan
You are only as old as you feel

... or is it ... as old as you look ...... :grimacing:

Or as old as the woman you feel
My wife’s 103 yrs old

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan and Add_Profile
Is yer AMG45s good value for money

Well at the moment WBAC valuation is £45k vs £48k paid 17 months ago so I’d say 94% retained value is pretty good. Plus I know I could get more from other sources, WBAC are just a good easy quick check.

Reactions: NevMan, Mr Freeze and Add_Profile
I am very interested in the Rs3 from what I have seen . Looking forward to the configurator going live to see what you can spec I would go Sportback again and would spec roof rails if they are available other than that not sure . My S3 is 3 year old in march of 2022 so it could fall into place very nicely to change but it all comes down to the price so we will see .

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, NevMan and PeteRS3lee
Well at the moment WBAC valuation is £45k vs £48k paid 17 months ago so I’d say 94% retained value is pretty good. Plus I know I could get more from other sources, WBAC are just a good easy quick check.

Mad isn’t it, likely to get what you paid for it or not far off if you try

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
I'm not committing until the configurator is live and I can also see one in the real world.
I'm struggling to see the benefit of changing from my 13k mile, November 2017 RS3.

Reactions: Mr Freeze, PeteRS3lee and NevMan
I’m also waiting for the configurator, although part of just wants to get one whatever. Keen to see how the options stack up and what trims bring to party. I’m sort of hoping launch Edition will be a great spec and I’ll order it straight away.

Keep thinking of possible alternatives but come back to think RS3 soon enough is the best option. Looking to get car during 2022, just hope supplies of chips have improved by then.

Reactions: PeteRS3lee, Snake Pliskin and NevMan
I'm not committing until the configurator is live and I can also see one in the real world.
I'm struggling to see the benefit of changing from my 13k mile, November 2017 RS3.
With that low a mileage you haven’t driven it enough to even have a car at all! You should just get a bus!

Reactions: 3vans
Lol!
I walk to work and use the OH's Karoq to transport the Munchkins.... Then covid.....

Reactions: NevMan and 8YARWY