10 months on

Only about 5 months to go! (And then probably another year for me)

The 5 months just to see 1
Then there’s the build
So I’m probably still 7-9 months away
I’d of probably sold it on before I see it as it will be 18-20 months old or 2-half years since I first wanted 1
In my head anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops
Didn’t see this interim beauty coming before an Rs3
ca173ad8d817a4938fd3ea057b3d2795.jpg

6ace8c2c173fb1b71e33b86f45c774e6.jpg

dd4eff59a68dea99c58c9ede79bf1027.jpg

3f3365bbc3e9823b79bcc9790fcb06b5.jpg

a50e7e18c3f6581c9f57046ed43bb3bb.jpg

66eb9450f48b4e7db1323e631258e7a2.jpg

41e0973cbd0a60cbc6cfb6371d50832d.jpg

d88ab7540e37a99182616566448fe171.jpg

be6fc4fb5f4daa0b8825eccea571b92a.jpg

3a4a470d476e77531a2e7985ed0199be.jpg

0bf0ef13b9d187690e6adf1310603456.jpg

6287cac115bd3fbee4ee69dd189e6d82.jpg

448e6ad4f1c02fd47d568e12c6cb915a.jpg

Reactions: Jcbmally, Jassyo06 and NevMan
It’s here
Nobody cares
419ab9a66c3ab5b59e1a5ecbe6963a10.jpg

Reactions: gussyldr, Terminator x, Jcbmally and 3 others
It’s here
Nobody cares

Nice [mention]PeteRS3lee [/mention]. Between this and the A4 you have had you must be losing a small fortune swapping over. Hopefully you can still afford the RS3 when it finally comes in 2022

Reactions: Terminator x, Jcbmally and PeteRS3lee
First things first get it remapped

Reactions: NevMan and PeteRS3lee
Nice [mention]PeteRS3lee [/mention]. Between this and the A4 you have had you must be losing a small fortune swapping over. Hopefully you can still afford the RS3 when it finally comes in 2022

My vice, as I don’t drink, smoke gamble or use hookers, or have zero debt
I like to throw money away on cars
Yes I just lost 5k on the Audi A4
And yes I paid over the odds for this A7
But they are like chalk and cheese
The Rs3 is still in the pipeline don’t you worry on that score even if I sell it 3 mins later to a looney like me for more money I will still have one

Reactions: Terminator x, Jcbmally, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
My vice, as I don’t drink, smoke gamble or use hookers, or have zero debt
I like to throw money away on cars
Yes I just lost 5k on the Audi A4
And yes I paid over the odds for this A7
But they are like chalk and cheese
The Rs3 is still in the pipeline don’t you worry on that score even if I sell it 3 mins later to a looney like me for more money I will still have one

Fair enough mate

Reactions: Jcbmally and PeteRS3lee
It’s here
Nobody cares

That's a far superior car than the 8Y RS3 could ever be...you need to shake off this 8y obsession mate the 8y is a mess and l just can't understand to why you cant see this,but fool rush in where Angels fear to tread

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Jcbmally, NevMan and 1 other person
That's a far superior car than the 8Y RS3 could ever be...you need to shake off this 8y obsession mate the 8y is a mess and l just can't understand to why you cant see this,but fool rush in where Angels fear to tread

Absolutely agree jassey come September hopefully I will see which direction I go
Thinking ,if it really is ***** ,this A7 is staying put ,I love it
I may have to sell either the build slot or the car the day it lands or just before
Surely there are more numptys like me that are willing to part with some cash for a first build
Had the heads up build slots will be few and far between for at least a year after launch
Although the dealer could be talking *****
Has yours rocked up yet fella??????

Reactions: Jcbmally and Jassyo06
Absolutely agree jassey come September hopefully I will see which direction I go
Thinking ,if it really is ***** ,this A7 is staying put ,I love it
I may have to sell either the build slot or the car the day it lands or just before
Surely there are more numptys like me that are willing to part with some cash for a first build
Had the heads up build slots will be few and far between for at least a year after launch
Although the dealer could be talking *****
Has yours rocked up yet fella??????

Is that a Vorsprung A7 as its got more toys than Santa's grotto its a stunning looking thing
Remember also first adopters of the 8Y RS3 have a good chance of the same problems the 8y A3/S3 owners have just now its plagued with teething problems
I drive 300 miles down to Grimsby Audi during the early hours of Wednesday night to pick it up at 10am Thursday morning then its back up to glasgow ....can see it far enough just didn't have enough faith in the transport company l got a quote from to bring the car up from Grimsby

Is that a Vorsprung A7 as its got more toys than Santa's grotto its a stunning looking thing
Remember also first adopters of the 8Y RS3 have a good chance of the same problems the 8y A3/S3 owners have just now its plagued with teething problems
I drive 300 miles down to Grimsby Audi during the early hours of Wednesday night to pick it up at 10am Thursday morning then its back up to glasgow ....can see it far enough just didn't have enough faith in the transport company l got a quote from to bring the car up from Grimsby

Nice buddy can’t wait to see some pics of it bet you’re like an excited pup
No not the vorsprung tiss an sline I think ,but did get a great spec on it ,lacking HUD’s ,4zone climate, city pack
Think the rest is there though and it’s pretty rapid for an oiler

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan and Jassyo06

And a certain member on here and YT is giving his S3 8Y back to the dealer.

Nice buddy can’t wait to see some pics of it bet you’re like an excited pup
No not the vorsprung tiss an sline I think ,but did get a great spec on it ,lacking HUD’s ,4zone climate, city pack
Think the rest is there though and it’s pretty rapid for an oiler

It's got Matrix candles as well if it's a bucket list car why not look further a field a nearly new jag F type TTRS Vorsprung roadster etc etc
Going by lead times of the 8Y its a 21 week lead time for a build slot right now the 8Y RS3 is a 24 months on thread title life's too short to wait on a dream car when there's plenty of other dream cars out there

Reactions: Jcbmally and NevMan
And a certain member on here and YT is giving his S3 8Y back to the dealer.

Doesn't surprise me Dean has always been a drama queen and a bit of a Walter Mitty when it comes to cars

It's got Matrix candles as well if it's a bucket list car why not look further a field a nearly new jag F type TTRS Vorsprung roadster etc etc
Going by lead times of the 8Y its a 21 week lead time for a build slot right now the 8Y RS3 is a 24 months on thread title life's too short to wait on a dream car when there's plenty of other dream cars out there

If I could afford it ,but really can’t the Rs7 would be for me
This A7 is possibly the best car by far for me
The 4,5,are a bit old tec the 4,&6 only come as a station wagon which I’m not keen on
Sport backs remind me of the capris of old which I loved as a kid

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan and Jassyo06
If I could afford it ,but really can’t the Rs7 would be for me
This A7 is possibly the best car by far for me
The 4,5,are a bit old tec the 4,&6 only come as a station wagon which I’m not keen on
Sport backs remind me of the capris of old which I loved as a kid

TTRS ? £7K DISCOUNT faster than any 8Y RS3 Technology ie gadgets are no interest to me l prefer looks and build quality...with a Lairy paint colour lol

@PeteRS3lee the car look super nice, even though its a bit Darth Vader lol, but surely the quality etc etc of this car blows the "3" into the weeds.

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
TTRS ? £7K DISCOUNT faster than any 8Y RS3 Technology ie gadgets are no interest to me l prefer looks and build quality...with a Lairy paint colour lol
And being in our "fiddies" buddy we don't give a hoot if its classed as a mid life crisis car., like you say life is to short and with all the Ever-ready cars coming along the last hurrah for ICE is this next few years. Can wait to see some pics of the car.

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
@PeteRS3lee the car look super nice, even though its a bit Darth Vader lol, but surely the quality etc etc of this car blows the "3" into the weeds.

Got to love a bit of black stealth
Quality is on another level from the a4,but that’s expected I guess
Sold it Saturday and not even missed it
Booked in for a 3 stage and ceramic coat in June just to bring it up to a near perfect car
It’s only done 7400 miles so barely run in yet

See now I like my gadgets
Got to have gadgets
Lol

Reactions: Jcbmally
Get yerself a run out Nogaro edition

A snip

8325b2b21f7a43d79a13c5718c78b47d.png

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Jcbmally, PeteRS3lee and 2 others
Get yerself a run out Nogaro edition

A snip

8325b2b21f7a43d79a13c5718c78b47d.png

At least they spelt "Nogaro" correctly in the ad....NOT! :whistle2:

Reactions: Jcbmally, 8YARWY and PeteRS3lee
Stop it now
You know I like to throw money away

Reactions: Jcbmally, 8YARWY and NevMan
It’s only done 7400 miles so barely run in yet

Yup not even tickled yet, one good thing about the derv is it can do moon miles. Still looks the nuts though :thumbs up:

Reactions: PeteRS3lee and NevMan
Any news here? Do you think that there will be a Performance Version? German car newspaper wrote several times, that there will be a performance version with 450hp. Some are saying 444HP.

Reactions: PeteRS3lee
Any news here? Do you think that there will be a Performance Version? German car newspaper wrote several times, that there will be a performance version with 450hp. Some are saying 444HP.

Time will tell I guess
I think Probably a low volume £75k version of the base rs3 to come later with more power and an even wider track,lower stance and ridiculous decals
Probably keeping up with BMWs m2 performance
Who knows what’s in store for us on the rs3 front
We can only keep rumours going