10 digit code

Karl g

Reaction score
I am going round the bend !!!!!.
Last week my Audi app froze so I contacted customer services and they said go to my Audi dealer which I did to get a factory reboot which failed and the mmi has been doing a map update for 2 weeks.The mmi would not let me input the keyholder or the user so after many calls to Audi UK eventually I can put in the user but because I don't have the code it was lost in a house move I cannot access the keyholder or my Audi app.I have spent about 6 hours in the car on the phone taking screen shots and it is still not fixed.
The problem is simple no code...Audi UK says dealer has to apply for code and dealer says it is Audi UK who have to do it.After a week I now know it is Audi UK but after yet more phone calls and screenshots it is still not fixed and if another person from Audi UK says not to worry we can remotely do the fix I will scream!!!!!.
I know it was my fault for losing the code but how difficult can it be as being the keyholder for the car is not something a thief is going to spend hours on the phone trying to fix I understand security but have been to my dealer with id and v5 and they know me well so basically just give me the ****** code for my car it would take 2 min to put code into the car and my Audi app and all would be well.Its not ****** rocket science.Sorry for the rant but this is madness and driving me round the bend

Oh it gets better as this goes on and on because no matter how hard I try they cannot understand basic information and I have e mailed Mr Doyle Audi boss in UK because they just cannot understand even with pictures phone calls all they say is our system says you are the keyholder so it's fixed and I have known that I am the keyholder for over two weeks but the car does not and is asking for the code hence no working my Audi app because car cannot talk to the app.
It appears that Tec support don't read the e mails or look at the multiple pics showing the car asking for e mail address and the code.
What is making me even madder is every e mail they send after I send one saying not fixed says...according to our system you are the keyholder as it is fixed ..and I reply no it ****** isn't and then my dealer calls me because Audi tell them it is fixed and they get told no it isn't.
So it is not really the Tec it is the people who firstly sent me for reboot knowing I didn't have the code and now the people who don't read the e mails or the pictures and look at a screen that says I am the keyholder so therefore it is fixed.
I hope e mailing Audi boss will help as this is driving me mad my next move is Audi in Germany or park my car across the entrance to head office in Milton Keynes ...you think I jest