1 x Replacement S3 18" Cheapest option.

Chimp

Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering if anyone can suggest a good place to buy a replacement S3 18" wheel from? Its the diamond cut "standard" wheel. I can only find full sets on ebay but only need one.

I managed to buckle one badly on a pothole just before Xmas and it seems to make a bad noise like whirring at around 60mph+ and worried it may lead to problems.

Don't want to spend loads as it will be traded in to the dealer in March.

thanks

Last edited:
Just keep an eye out on eBay, about best bet unless you wanna pay Audi dealer prices!

A good wheel repair shop should be able to fix that, costs likely to be under £100, they would need to see the wheel to quote you.

I had the same issue with my saloon, luckily the buckling wasn't bad enough to affect the car. Audi wanted £980 for a 19" managed to trade it in and it's their issue now. Hope you get it sorted.

Si :)

Might be an idea to get your wheel bearings checked too . . . just to be on the safe side.

That first link is for a full set of replicas, i'd swerve those. £400 seems a bit steep, I've got a slightly kerbed one that I was going to list at some point if you have no luck with a repair.