1 More sleep for Moonlight

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Just 1 more sleep for Moonlight till he collects his 8V. hope you can get collection over with early and have some nice weather for your drive. Little song to help you sleep tonight, lol. Look forward to pics tomorrow. :) x

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gweneira
Mine is still over 100 days away... though I'm sure I'll be there in no time. Enjoy the car moonlight!

Reactions: Sandra
Mine is still over 100 days away... though I'm sure I'll be there in no time. Enjoy the car moonlight!

Time will pass quick for you, gives me plentyof time to find a classy tune for your collection day. :) x

Good luck Moonlight, have a great day tomorrow.

another 2-3 weeks and I should have mine.

Mark

Time will pass quick for you, gives me plentyof time to find a classy tune for your collection day. :) x

Ha, well good luck deciphering my music taste!

Haha- I didn't see this thread started by Sandra. :). That was nice of her. The Toploader song comes to mind - I bet Moonlight will be Dancing in the moonlight tonight. ;-). Good luck tomorrow Moonlight.

Haha- I didn't see this thread started by Sandra. :). That was nice of her. The Toploader song comes to mind - I bet Moonlight will be Dancing in the moonlight tonight. ;-). Good luck tomorrow Moonlight.

Thank you Steve. :) x

Reactions: SJW
Afternoon Moonlight, here is a little tune to keep you going for the rest of the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol....I like itttt!!..and the sun is indeed forecast!......Ronan Keating has a Tomorrow Never Comes song out there....that's what it feels like!

lol....I like itttt!!..and the sun is indeed forecast!......Ronan Keating has a Tomorrow Never Comes song out there....that's what it feels like!

moolight, im glad you liked todays tune. Im all fixed up for tomorrows tune. 1 more sleep and i will post it up. :) x

I bet it's ready nowwwww!...just sat there ...all alone....

Reactions: markwiggy and Sandra
I bet it's ready nowwwww!...just sat there ...all alone....

Well moonlight,its only fair the car has its own tune for tonight. Enjoy, lol. :) x

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kjq4wYuwgxs[/video]

lol...funnily enough I was only watching RO in concert this morning (black and white)...chap at work loaned me the dvd...need to take my mind off the motor somehow!

lol...funnily enough I was only watching RO in concert this morning (black and white)...chap at work loaned me the dvd...need to take my mind off the motor somehow!

Lol, you will have to excuse my sense of humour, i like matching things up to music, i was thinking about your car being all alone, and actually thought about the film Christine. Be cool if your car made it over to your house tonight on its own. :) x

if it's anything like Christine I aint going home tonight!