1.9tdi SE correct replacement springs

rab3481

Reaction score
I've searched and searched for an answer so sorry if i've missed someone asking the same question.

I have a 2003 B6 1.9 TDI SE. I've read a few posts and see there are different heights of shocks. sport and SE.

I hit pothole last week and after replacing the flat tyre realised passenger side front is an inch or 2 lower!

When i've looked on ebay and car parts sites they all suggest just one OEM spring for Audi b6 avant. I really don't want to buy the wrong one fit it and then realise i've raised my car!

I noticed the front sits higher than the rear and have seen posts saying this is a common pain. I've already purchased B5 perches to try to rectify this that i will fit with the new springs.

basically i'm looking for the right OEM replacement springs for my 1.9 TDI SE or some reasonably priced after market springs that would also work with the B5 perches to get my front the same gap as the rear.

I've also recently fitted ronal 8.0Jx18H2 ET43 which feel great. last month a rear spring needed replaced. I'm ****** sick of springs going and faffing. i just want to get my car evenly spaced and feeling planted!

I've opted for 245x40 R18 dunlop sports. I know people will think this is big but the roads here are like a 3rd world country right now and i really need that wee bit more cushioning.

thanks for any help!
Rab