1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.8tfsi Exhaust

Chris Wheatcroft Jan 7, 2018

1. Chris Wheatcroft

Chris Wheatcroft New Member TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 Black Edition S-line owners group

Good after Guys and Girls,

I am looking to put an after market exhaust on my 2013 avant, but I can't seam to find any one who supplies an exhaust for my engine and was wondering if the exhaust system on 2.0TFSI is the same? I have a feeling they are and am thinking of getting one of them and fitting it. But just wanted to check to see if any one thought differently?

Chris

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. deanosabby

deanosabby Active Member VCDS Map User

You would be better getting a custom built one Chris. I got a one built for my 2.7TDI A6 for £600 from the cat back at a local exhaust builder and it was a dual outlet so was twice the price of a single outlet.
    Ta,
    Deano

4. Chris Wheatcroft

Chris Wheatcroft New Member TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 Black Edition S-line owners group

I have just looked into a custom made one and you seam to get quite a good deal. thanks

deanosabby likes this.
  5. Chris Wheatcroft

It has been a while since I have updated this thread. So just after I put this post I found a custom exhaust builder and as a start we had the centre silencer removed. That has made the exhaust nice and loud, but after all this time we have had enough of the weird noise it makes as on cold start up and half throttle. To describe the noise,it is best to say that is sounds like a wet fart. So this Friday we are having a full stainless steel system built for the cat back. So my question to you all is, would you go for one or two silencers? I am feeling that we will go for one.