1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

For Sale 1.8t engine parts

<tuffty/> Nov 16, 2019

1. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator

Ported large port 20v head... Comes bare with all cam caps... Has had new exhaust guides..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

£100 + postage

4 Tfsi coil packs including the OE plastic adapters and a modded bracket to retain fitment of the engine cover...
    Screenshot 2019-11-29 at 14.41.08.png
    £50 + postage

Genuine VAG oil pump... This is used and was in my engine... Has done low miles and perfectly serviceable...

£40 + postage

Manual tensioner and (new) cam belt... Brand new OE cam belt and my manual tensioner set up...
    Screenshot 2019-11-29 at 14.34.00.png
    £45 + postage

Mann oil filters... I have 5 new filters... Ideally like to sell them all together or in multiples at least... I bought 3 for when I was due to rebuild the 20v but surplus to requirements now and had 2 'in stock'...
    Screenshot 2019-11-29 at 14.32.15.png
    £5 each inc postage

Brand new genuine accessory belt
    Screenshot 2019-11-29 at 14.33.39.png
    £10 + postage

<tuffty/>

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. <tuffty/>

Added photos...

<tuffty/>

4. RaulQTS

RaulQTS Member

Is the ie fuel rail new ? I thought it can with -8 an
    Send me a Dm I am interested

5. <tuffty/>

Hi

Fuel rail has been used on the car (the individual parts from IE were around £280 new).... the fuel rail itself uses -8AN o-ring fittings but as I was using -6AN fuel lines its a -6 to -8 fitting for fuel in and the return off the FPR holder is -6

I have someone else interested in the fuel rail at the moment and am waiting on confirmation that they have the finances in place... I will chase to ask what he is doing so if that falls through I'll let you know

<tuffty/>

6. RaulQTS

RaulQTS Member

Cash waiting it would go nicely with my IE inlet manifold.

7. <tuffty/>

Replied to your DM dude... yours if you still want it...

Let me know if you want the extra fuel line fittings too

<tuffty/>

8. RaulQTS

RaulQTS Member

Yep I want it I will send you a dm

9. <tuffty/>

Fuel rail and fittings now sold...

<tuffty/>

10. Winston Todge

Winston Todge New Member

Hey tuffty, with the head, will I be able to just drop a set of cams in there? Do you need to match cams to the caps and head?

11. <tuffty/>

Hey dude... cams will drop straight in.... the most important bit is that the caps are the ones that come with the head as they are line bored so will be concentric in context... mixing and matching head/caps from different sources is a big no no...

Just seen a post of yours in 8L about a head... in your case you would be better off with a small port head

<tuffty/>

Winston Todge likes this.
  12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. Winston Todge

Winston Todge New Member

Thanks for the input Tuffty! You haven't got any small port head hanging around have you?!

Some proper hack mechanic has bodged a broken end cap back onto a motor I'm stripping for a K04-064 rebuild.

Ta dude! C.

14. <tuffty/>

I haven't got a small port kicking about mate sorry

<tuffty/>

Winston Todge likes this.
  15. Zans

Zans Member

The head has oversize valve holes? +1 or +2 mm?, or just the inlet manifold holes to 55mm?

16. <tuffty/>

Standard valve size, blended inlet ports, opened and blended exhaust ports

<tuffty/>

17. S3AMJ

S3AMJ OEM+

Hi Tuffty, have you still got your ported head for sale?

18. <tuffty/>

I do but I have an interested party at the moment...

Biggest issues though is
    A) no idea where it is since the move
    2) Lockdown means I haven't been to Bills in ages
    Z) dunno when I will be able to get up there to hunt it down

<tuffty/>

19. S3AMJ

S3AMJ OEM+

That’s ok mate, if that person no longer wants it put me next in line. I’ll have it off you 100% for my next stage of build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. IrishDave

IrishDave Active Member

Is the head still available? Is almost a year since things went tits up and I was going to buy this from you. Anyway hopefully if you still have it I will finally get to buy it this time round.

21. <tuffty/>

Hi mate... its buried on a shelf somewhere at Bills new place... I haven't been there for several months due to the covid pandemic so have no idea where it actually is or what condition its in currently

I honestly don't know when I will get a chance to get back up there as I only help him out at the weekends and he can only really have employees on site at the moment...

<tuffty/>

22. IrishDave

IrishDave Active Member

No worries. In no rush as it will be a small project collecting all new valvetrain along the way. Keep me posted if you would. Thanks