1.4 tfsi chiptuning

I had a tuning box on my a3 1.4 140ps, and I still have it, it does give a marked difference in the performance in all gears and especially in the grunt. The only thing I noticed was that the engine seemed to take, and this is the only way to describe it, a big gulp of breath sometimes and this happened at any rpm...

how do you mean the engine seemed to take and a big gulp of brath sometimes? the turbo did you hear also after chipbox instalation?

When you put your foot on the accelorator there was, not always, a delay in the response from the engine. The car did sound better but what that was due to I don'd know, possibly air intake...

when you accelerated heared you turbo siren noise?

Seriously, wouldn't want this, no and I don't think it was apparent either. Don't want a chavy car just one that gets on it with the minimum of fuss..

Did I read somewhere that chiptuning shows a TD1 code when the diagnostics are run by Audi?

i dont know but they cann download history of the engine run and there cann they possoble find something. But this history they must send to germany

Did I read somewhere that chiptuning shows a TD1 code when the diagnostics are run by Audi?
Yes remaps will but tuning box has only had one 'recorded' evidence and that was in 2013. Since then nothing on any vag forum so the information maybe incorrect...

Yes I've had that too, but that was before AND after I fitted a Dtuk's box. It did disappear after a service but then returned. Just accept it now......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes I've had that too, but that was before AND after I fitted a Dtuk's box. It did disappear after a service but then returned. Just accept it now......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
what did you hawe turbo siren noise ?