1.4 TFSI Black Edition Saloon

A4 SJC

Has anyone ordered one of these yet?

I'm looking to change my B8.5 TDi 150 S Line and was looking at this as an alternative to another derv-powered car

I've not driven petrol for a number of years so was wondering what performance would be like in comparison, along with whether to look at manual or S-tronic

Finally, any pointers on what deals are available would be good - Orangewheels are offering aroung £6.3k off "my" spec;

Ibis White
Tech Pack
Extended LED Pack
Storage Pack

I'm torn with the Comfort and Sound pack, and would depend on budget as to whether I bothered with this

RaZ A4

RaZ A4
:hi:I don't have a Black Edition but do have a 1.4 TFSI and love it, sweet engine, pulls well and very refined and quiet. Will not be going back to derv for sure after this puppy :yahoo:

RaZ A4

RaZ A4
Manual as the S-tronic was not available for the 1.4 in 2016, and the B&O is great.

RaZ A4

RaZ A4
Did I mention I had a 2.0 TDI with 140BHP and 320NM before the A4 and am very happy with the torque and am re-discovering revving a motor :racer:

Spital

Has anyone ordered one of these yet?

I'm looking to change my B8.5 TDi 150 S Line and was looking at this as an alternative to another derv-powered car

I've not driven petrol for a number of years so was wondering what performance would be like in comparison, along with whether to look at manual or S-tronic

Finally, any pointers on what deals are available would be good - Orangewheels are offering aroung £6.3k off "my" spec;

Ibis White
Tech Pack
Extended LED Pack
Storage Pack

I'm torn with the Comfort and Sound pack, and would depend on budget as to whether I bothered with this

Just ordered mine, same spec as you mentioned but with the VR Cockpit.Got £3150 deposit contribution from Audi then they knocked off another £1000 along with alloy protection for 3yrs so felt it was a good deal.I'm coming down from a 1.8TFSI petrol manual as they don't do these anymore, originally had a 2.0TFSI S-Tronic on order but once I seen they had brought out the 1.4TFSI Black edition I changed it! Much cheaper on insurance as well.

RaZ A4

RaZ A4
Just ordered mine, same spec as you mentioned but with the VR Cockpit.Got £3150 deposit contribution from Audi then they knocked off another £1000 along with alloy protection for 3yrs so felt it was a good deal.I'm coming down from a 1.8TFSI petrol manual as they don't do these anymore, originally had a 2.0TFSI S-Tronic on order but once I seen they had brought out the 1.4TFSI Black edition I changed it! Much cheaper on insurance as well.

:hi:I have a 1.4 TFSI and love it, sweet engine, pulls well and very refined and quiet. :sign yum: