1.4 TFSI: are all mapped 98 RON from factory?

M100S2

Reaction score
Hi,

Recently purchase a 2012 1,4 TFSI which was originally manufactured for Japan. I downloaded the vehicle data from Audi (erWin) and noticed this car is coded "0U0 KRQ - Fuel Quality 98 RON". (Zero U Zero KRQ).

Has anyone else got there vehicle info (erWin or the sticker)? If so do you have the same fuel code?

Curious is this car is mapped differently to other cars (such as UK?)

On UK cars when you open the fuel filler cap it will display which fuels are suitable for use

My 2016 just has 'minimum 95 Ron'

The cap on mine stipulates high octane fuel but no number.

Curious to hear from anyone who has there PR code list to see if they are all coded 0U0 (98 RON) Vs 0U1 (91-95).

The cap on mine stipulates high octane fuel but no number.

Curious to hear from anyone who has there PR code list to see if they are all coded 0U0 (98 RON) Vs 0U1 (91-95).

looked at my PR codes and can't see either of those codes. What KW is your 1.4 and is it COD ? Mine is so wonder if that is why they are different?

Mine isn't COD (engine type is CAXA) so I assume it's 90Kw.
I found the fuel code is only listed on the much more comprehensive erWin list for the car. I don't have any fuel codes on the sticker ( I found the sticker last night in the boot!).

Very late to this thread but my mums 2018 1.4 TFSI 150 COD engine (UK car) just has a sticker in fuel flap saying 95 RON.