09 Facelift centre dash image please

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
can someone please post an actual image of there 09 facelift centre console dash so I can see the new style buttons under the radio, I already have these but just checking something out with mine

Thanks

NHN

Nigel

There was a post a few weeks ago where someone posted the pic you were after off a purple S3 in the dealers.

Nigel

There was a post a few weeks ago where someone posted the pic you were after off a purple S3 in the dealers.

Twas me... I think I put it in the A3 colours thread.

Edit>> no... I put some in there, but not the dash pic... no idea where that posted so its here too... although its only the lower half.

17072008331.jpg

perfect thanks guys, now I know I need the centre hazard switch as mine was from a test car & hazard switch is narrower from test car

oh & I did play around with the chrome dials on the climate but they dont come of, wink wink nudge nudge, damn it, lol

The "panel fit" of the new switches looks terrible. No two gaps look the same.

thats true they are crap tbh as I am not happy with the new coin tray, it wobbles & when you close it hits the trim unless you push it to one side so eventually the trim will be scuffed, audi quality recently is showing some chinks in the armour as I always liked there quality of builds

no worries nigel...

I noticed the dash looked 'wonky' .... shame its dropping in standards as it seems. This was a showroom car. Had only been there for 2 days.

Just noticed that the + and - buttons on the climate control look out of line as well. Interior quality and fit was what set Audi apart IMO. If this is typical then I won't be getting a new one.

Mine is ok and I have just noticed I dont have the coin tray, mine is all buttons along.

Suppose its becuase I have front and rear parking sensors which the button replaces the coin tray.

Mine is ok and I have just noticed I dont have the coin tray, mine is all buttons along.

Suppose its becuase I have front and rear parking sensors which the button replaces the coin tray.

is it a button(s) or a display?

It'll be your front sensors, tpms, magnetic ride if you have plus the passenger airbag & esp, I've got coin tray but TBH as already mentioned not impressed whatsoever with the new buttons, I like the look but quality is crap, but I still prefer over old one, lol, but audi finishing touches are obviously lost on this facelift