08-09 Facelift Central Electrics Board 8P0907279P anyone?

Nah sorry mate thats for the new central electrics/convenience board system they use on My10 cars iirc

fail sorry mate just came across it whilst browsing how are you getting on with the unit or are you still waiting on si, think he was back last night

I'm sure he will update me when he has a spare 5 minutes with his coding, but failing that audi on wednesday anyway so either way we'll find out.

think he has plans to work on the car fitting rns-e anyway so he might be able to jot it down while hes in there

Ah though he had RNS already, well be good time to grab it huh, nudge nudge wink wink Si :p

Yes, went to dealers, we spent fair while playng around with VAS, mostly me lol, anyway got it coded & it took a few minutes to take the coding as the headlights were not working properly, but eventually after a while, turned ignition back on & it worked fine, so now I need to go compare the coding/adaptions & then play with turning things on/off to see if I can replicate the issues myself.

I'm still at a loss as to why I couldnt get the damn xmas lights to stop, really confusing, but hopefully the weekend will show some light on the matter.

I'll post up coding before/after later.

I reckon yours is exactly the same mate, maybe there's a hidden step that vcds isnt aware of, which is why I need to check adaptions aswell.

I still have the K module anyway to test for now so if need be can swap round.

Any luck this weekend? How's the x-mass tree? :p Is your P version the same or it's with no problems?