£900 for rns-e & phone

matmaxedout

Reaction score
just wondered if £900 is a good price for a rns-e & bluetooth supplied and fitted?????

not really, you can pick up a new RNS-E for £500 on ebay!

How much does it cost to add the phone?

If your talking about the Audi BT kit, it can be between £300-£400 depending where you source the parts from.

If your talking about the Audi BT kit, it can be between £300-£400 depending where you source the parts from.

yep, talking about full intergration,
i thought it was a good price for the rns-e and audi bluetooth supplied and fitted??

yes £900 isnt bad if includes fitting.
your looking at £450-£500 for the rns-e then £350-£400 for the bluetooth (get the correct one) contact S8CRAIG on here.
then youve got to fit it all yourself.
does the price include vag-com programming

I paid £409 for my RNS-E in November 2006, then spent another £60 on extra bits (such as a different antenna, 2007 DVD, removal keys and the adapters) but fitted it myself. Bluetooth kits go for £200-£300 extra, although I don't have it, and mine's never been programmed with VAG-COM either (probably loads of diagnostic errors being thrown up but the RNS-E works fine!).

My total spend is well under £500. The figure of £900 is okay but what you're really paying for is someone's time to fit it, and while I love the RNS-E, it's not worth spending that kind of money in my view.

It is easy to fit as long as you take your time, read all of the guides on the web and have a small degree of DIY ability.