£72 for 2nd hand 8P S-Line fog grills on ebay

c_w

Reaction score
Are people smoking crack when bidding for these parts? They cost £50 the pair from AUDI brand new lol I had a max bid of £31 (bearing in mind the £10 postage) but have to laugh at the selling price, the seller must be well happy with that! It also makes you wonder what the winner bidder's max bid was!?

Audi A3 8P S-Line Fog Light Grilles | eBay

Its a bit like when people paid 40 quid for a splitter off the bay when the dealer sold them for 18 quid

I was watching that, it got all ****** at the end!

Its a joke.....i watched them go aswell i remember buying a replacement was something like 23+vat at the time

They are not £50 a pair from Audi they are around £60 each plus vat, I had to pay these prices once and never again, I once got a pair for £25 delivered good buy there is some bargains on eBay just got to know where to look lol

I always ring the dealer first to get the price of something purely for this reason... :sm4:

They are not £50 a pair from Audi they are around £60 each plus vat, I had to pay these prices once and never again, I once got a pair for £25 delivered good buy there is some bargains on eBay just got to know where to look lol

You got royally ripped off then geezer. I bought mine for about £26 each, brand new from Audi.

^^ Yes that's where I'll be heading when I come to buy some!! TPS will do a very small discount, like £2 off.

It's also worth mentioning the fog lights too, which probably are £60 each from AUDI (maybe that's where the confusion lies?), but the 2008-on fog lights are the same as the old S-Line so they are ten a penny on ebay and plenty of aftermarket replacement options, some as cheap as £37 pair.