£20 for free...

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
....with a discount code for £20 at any of the Littlewoods online stores with no minimum spend. (www.littlewoods.com www.additionsdirect.co.uk www.very.co.uk and www.kays.com )

All have pretty much the same stock, but prices vary slighty. The free delivery stores have prices which are a couple of quid higher.

There is no minimum spend, so buy £21 worth of goods you only pay £1.

Code can only be used once per website registration, so I signed up to all four.

So far I have bought a Diesel T-shirt, a jumper, three pairs of designer boxers and a Bobble-Off bobble remover!!
Altogether should've cost £75, but using the code across three of their sites it came to £14.95 in total. :icon_thumright:

The code is ZQ902

Use it quickly as I reckon the no minimum spend is a mistake and they'll cancel it very soon, they usually do.

Hahahaha... my pleasure!

If you try it let me know if the code still works. I used it last night. But hopefully it'll be good for another few hours.

The only one I didn't use was very.co.uk. You need to set up a credit account with them.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you mate!

Ah well. I'll post it quicker next time. They do come up quite often though, had one a couple of months ago and bought some Thierry Mugler aftershave for about a quid.

Not bad. The only advantage of any offers Ive taken is signing up to a 12-month Autoexpress magazine for a free Autoglym set, cancelled after the first issue came and still got the set. Cost me £1 for what would be a £50 peice of kit.