£2 a Litre BP stuff?

A3_Turbo

Swaying towards IHI....
Reaction score
Anyone used that Fuel in the BP garage that is over £2 a litre? Only just noticed it the other day as I usually go to Shell for V power but they were out of stock.
Its 102 Octane I think just wondered if any-one had used it before? Or is it just a big waste of money……?

Cheers..

It costs twice as much a super unleaded so unless it doubles your bhp, its gonna be a waste of money

I've tried it a couple of times now. At £2.40+ ish a litre I doubt I will again.

On my custom mapped (on 99ron fuel) S4 I didn't notice a difference.

Theory is it wouldn't make any difference unless your car is mapped for it. I used it twice before events when I really wanted the msot from the car, but it was more to say I tried it/peace of mind. A bad tank of 99ron could have seen me running a bit of retarded timing, on the 102 stuf, i knew I would be running the full timing of my custom map.

Oh ok cheers, I knew it was most probably a waste of money. I just noticed it the other day and wondered if any-one had tried it yet……

Jason
:blackrs4:

A3_Turbo said:
Oh ok cheers, I knew it was most probably a waste of money. I just noticed it the other day and wondered if any-one had tried it yet……

Jason
:blackrs4:

I'm sure you can afford it Jason, go on, have a try. :racer: