Haha don't worry pal! I live in Bradford it's terrible here for it.
I literally worked myself up about it and decided the worry wasn't worth it especially after the insurance claim (my fault).
Gutted but think it's the right thing to do until I get some no claims!
Cancelled my S3 last minute due to an accident effecting insurance and an S3 getting stolen locally where they beat the lad to a pulp!
I couldn't risk another insurance claim so had to pull out of the deal but I wouldn't be as concerned if I didn't already have two claims!
Audi were in touch yesterday to say mine was on the way to port (build week 8). I'm still struggling to get insurance other than a quote from admiral that runs out on the 16th after that it goes up an extra 1.5k so could be make or break. (Fault claim while waiting for delivery isn't good)