1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zender side skirts fitted few pics

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by concoursneil, Jun 28, 2004.

  1. concoursneil

    concoursneil Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2003
    Messages:
    328
    Likes Received:
    1
    Got round to fitting new Zender side skirts on the weekend, well pleased with the quality , well worth the money, heres a few pics to show results
     
  2. concoursneil

    concoursneil Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2003
    Messages:
    328
    Likes Received:
    1
    Another pic
     
  3. concoursneil

    concoursneil Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2003
    Messages:
    328
    Likes Received:
    1
    Another one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
     
  4. concoursneil

    concoursneil Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2003
    Messages:
    328
    Likes Received:
    1
    Just the skirt
     
  5. concoursneil

    concoursneil Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2003
    Messages:
    328
    Likes Received:
    1
    Close up of the eyebrows
     
  6. concoursneil

    concoursneil Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2003
    Messages:
    328
    Likes Received:
    1
    Sorry for posting them this way but ive not worked out yet how to add all pics to first post, can anyone let me know how, cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
     
  7. recomdos

    recomdos Member

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2004
    Messages:
    987
    Likes Received:
    2
    lookin good neil - breakdown on price and where from etc etc? cheers!
     
  8. Haris

    Haris Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2004
    Messages:
    58
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nice!!

    Are those the standard rims? Look like mine..
     
  9. recomdos

    recomdos Member

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2004
    Messages:
    987
    Likes Received:
    2
    [ QUOTE ]
    Haris said:
    Nice!!

    Are those the standard rims? Look like mine..

    [/ QUOTE ]

    yup they are
     
  10. concoursneil

    concoursneil Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2003
    Messages:
    328
    Likes Received:
    1
    Skirt price £297 inc vat,worth every penny they are made from poleurathane, same as the original bumpers.I was lucky enough to get them direct from ZENDER as my mate used his business card for me, but you have usually got to deal with EUROSTYLING they seem to be the main importers for zender, except when i phoned i was told i would have to wait 6 to 8 weeks for delivery, hence why i tried my mate.When i phoned Zender direct i was told i could have them sent as soon as they received payment.

    Got them within a week, im well pleased with the result as they follow the lines of the car nicely
     
  11. recomdos

    recomdos Member

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2004
    Messages:
    987
    Likes Received:
    2
    wow! yeah they certainly look GREAT!
     
  12. RichA3Turbo

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you!
    Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,089
    Likes Received:
    4
    [ QUOTE ]
    concoursneil said:
    Skirt price £297 inc vat,worth every penny they are made from poleurathane, same as the original bumpers.I was lucky enough to get them direct from ZENDER as my mate used his business card for me, but you have usually got to deal with EUROSTYLING they seem to be the main importers for zender, except when i phoned i was told i would have to wait 6 to 8 weeks for delivery, hence why i tried my mate.When i phoned Zender direct i was told i could have them sent as soon as they received payment.

    Got them within a week, im well pleased with the result as they follow the lines of the car nicely

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Can get them from me too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
     
  13. concoursneil

    concoursneil Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2003
    Messages:
    328
    Likes Received:
    1
    Yep std rims. I am fully refurbishing mine soon, slight colour change tho. Also fitting late spec rear clusters this week
     
  14. concoursneil

    concoursneil Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2003
    Messages:
    328
    Likes Received:
    1
    [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:


    Can get them from me too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Watch out Rich touting for business again...!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
     
  15. RichA3Turbo

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you!
    Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2003
    Messages:
    5,089
    Likes Received:
    4
    [ QUOTE ]
    concoursneil said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:


    Can get them from me too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Watch out Rich touting for business again...!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    That may be the case (just maybe) but remember the 5% discount! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
     

Share This Page