YR52 RZ* Black Audi A4 (B6) 1.9TDI Maybury Road, Edinburgh (12/06/2012)

pangsterA3

Reaction score
Website
www.paullynch.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
photo1-5.jpg

photo2-4.jpg

Driving to work this morning when I saw this muppet in an Audi A4. First of all he went flying through the roundabout on Maybury Road at c60mph in a 40 mph limit - without giving way to traffic on his right or traffic already on the roundabout (this was the first point I had to brake).. he then continued north towards the Barnton junction, but slowed (inexplicably?!) to around 30 mph in the outside lane (maybe he was texting his boyfriend or his mum?). At which point I eased passed him at c40 mph (as I was in the inside lane) and then pulled into the outside lane due to queuing traffic. Glad to get past this accident waiting to happen - I was more than a little surprised when he then went to undertake me and cut me up - there was no room between me and the car in front and as a result he was wedged between us at an angle (blocking two lanes of traffic) - until the traffic began flowing again. This then proved an opportune moment to try out the horn in my car (as it very rarely gets used) - glad to see it still works ;)

It was at this point that I decided to take a couple of pictures of said ***** and his car. He obviously thought this was a good idea as he then (bearing in mind it was rush hour) slammed on his brakes, put his hand brake on, opened his door, got out and started taking a pictures of me!! LOL! - I would have taken a picture of this or gotten out my car and introduced myself properly but could hardly move for laughing.. seriously I thought I had cracked a rib. Some of the worst driving I've ever seen and then the ***** decides to park up in rush hour traffic and get out to take a picture of me.

So if anyone knows the owner/driver of the said car (young lanky/malnourished indian/pakastini lad, c5ft 9in, likes wearing sunglasses on an overcast day - whilst driving, asian version of a Jedward harcuit and terrible fashion sense) - advise him to invest in driving lessons.. and potentially a UK drivers license. :)

ps no wonder Audi drivers have a bad rep! LOL! :)

Reactions: morgan306, RYes3 and _G_
lmfao, yeah too many idiots on the road. Should have rubbed the plates out.

Reactions: pangsterA3
hahaha, thanks for the write up :) I really enjoyed that :)

Reactions: pangsterA3