1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Bristle Hound May 27, 2015

1. Dodgygtr

Dodgygtr Member

It’s not Jardine group, but I did know that Liverpool had some coming but they wouldn’t reduce the price for me at all. You’ll of got one of the cars they had coming and prob just changed spec for you unless you just got one they had coming. I was offered a few from them but not right spec. Preston have some coming but the same Audi had locked all there cars so they couldn’t change them, they even tried customer services but they were no help. Should have a build date next week but it’s looking like I won’t get it till may-June time but I wanted the right spec.

2. JamesCrs3

JamesCrs3 Member

Dealer sent some images, bit snowy up north haha. Must be yours in the background @Phil3 IMG_1586.jpg IMG_1587.jpg IMG_1589.jpg

Adi7r likes this.
  3. Andy_290

Andy_290 Member Team Nardo Audi RS3 Sportback

Nah I was told 12-16 weeks from order, was a little under that so not far of estimate when I ordered

4. Phil3

Phil3 Active Member Team Nardo Audi RS3 Saloon

@JamesCrs3 haha love it mate... yep pretty sure that’ll be mine, can see the pano roof! How dare they keep them left out in those conditions :tearsofjoy:

JamesCrs3 and Sandra like this.
  5. Phil3

A photo of mine sent by the dealer a couple of days ago... 15 days a counting :icon thumright:

9D4BC629-B104-4BA1-B280-7DDF00DFC749.jpeg

6. Robopilingui

Robopilingui Member

That's funny. You already have the car ready but you will wait until march to take delivery of it and I would like to have the car as soon as possible and I have to wait for another one or two weeks :sadlike:

Damn, the wait it killing me!

7. Phil3

haha for me it’s a no brainer to wait another couple of weeks and have it registered when the new number plates are out... I’ve waited since September so two weeks is nothing

Adi7r likes this.
  8. JamesCrs3

JamesCrs3 Member

I think we are attuned to waiting because of how long we waited for the RS! Two weeks is F all!

Phil3 likes this.
  9. Phil3

Exactly mate :tearsofjoy:

10. Jonny B

Jonny B Active Member Team Nardo Audi RS3

Ha , they are teasing you with the pics .... not long now..

Phil3 likes this.
  11. Spinstorm

Spinstorm Well-Known Member

Excuse me. Ordered in August. And I didn’t wait. You guys are just punishing yourselves. The value difference will never ever come up because your not going to give away your Rs3s when you get them.

I bet both of you like to be spanked and dominated in the bedroom. But I do the spanking in mine.

12. Phil3

Jesus I’m surprised you have time for spanking... how do you fit that inbetween all the pestering/emails/phonecalls :tearsofjoy::tongueclosed:

Also... haha that’s just a daft statement... you’re basically saying we’ll never sell them!? I know I’ll be selling mine when the deal comes to an end... for potential buyers, two similar speced cars, if ones an 18 plate and ones a 67 plate... I know which is selling first and for more money! For the sakes of two weeks... I personally think you’ve made the wrong choice... just my own views of course

Callum66 and Callump01 like this.
  13. Spinstorm

In three years or four I know as a buyer I would prefer an older car - and when I say older - we are talking at MOST 6 months - if it has the spec I want rather than a new car without it.

Although I think realistically the next time any of us change our RS3's it will probably be a PX with a dealer and so that plate makes no difference. I do accept it might with a private sale. But honestly I think your just punishing yourself waiting over the chance that maybe in a few years you might have a slight price difference if you sell your car.

Now if you said you just want an 18 plate to make me feel inferior - I accept that as a valid reason! so I will get a private plate next month to avoid that!

And there is always time for a spanking!

14. Dodgygtr

Dodgygtr Member

Finally an update lol guess I’m not seeing mine till June, more time to get some mods.

Attached Files:

15. Phil3

What mileage have people been seeing on the clock when they pick their cars up?

Just curious... I’ve a photo of the interior from the dealer and it’s got 25 on the clock

16. terminator x

terminator x Well-Known Member Team Nardo Audi RS3 DSG

That's low usually closer to 50. More factory testing needed for RS models apparently.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Phil3 likes this.
  17. billymc92

billymc92 2018 Ara Blue Facelift RS3

Phil3 likes this.
  18. Phil3

Is mine being lower a good thing or a bad thing? haha! Be interesting to see if the car still has 25 on when I go to collect it... there’ll be some interesting questions if it has gone up!

19. RGBARGEE

RGBARGEE Well-Known Member Team Mythos Team Daytona Team Phantom Audi RS4 Audi RS3 Audi S3 Black Edition Audi A1

32 on mine yesterday.

Phil3 likes this.
  20. Spinstorm

43 on mine. I think they have gotten bored @Phil3 driving the car for @JamesCrs3 and adding the miles!

21. Phil3

Looks that way... I have seen a Nardo saloon with dealer plates on being used as the lunch run car the last few day... and it didn’t have a pano roof so that rules mine out haha

billymc92 likes this.
  22. Andy_290

Andy_290 Member Team Nardo Audi RS3 Sportback

Mine had 38 on when I went to take a look at it.

23. Callump01

Callump01 New Member Team Nardo Audi RS3

Same here, mines still 38 and has been at the port just over a week now. Confirmed with Audi CS that it's not on a boat at the minute too, hoping it arrives in the UK soon so that I have a shot at 1st March delivery.

24. Dodgygtr

Dodgygtr Member

Date changed :rockwoot:

Attached Files:

25. Jason^

Jason^ New Member Team Nardo Audi RS3

Had my build date bumped forward to week 9 as I've jumped in a slot which was made early December (I ordered a couple of weeks back) Should have it by the end of March, early April:yahoo:

Attached Files:

26. PaulGTR

PaulGTR New Member

Dealer sent me a video through last week. I'm collecting on the 2nd and its been sitting out in the cold since 22nd Dec. :'(